Motorcycles and cages, anyone ride with a device?

Living the real life under lock and key
jlocked

Motorcycles and cages, anyone ride with a device?

Post by jlocked »

Well, I was completely caught off guard today by my keyholder. Bike has been in the shop for a bit. Getting ready to pick it up today and when I asked to be released I was abruptly told NO!

I've never ridden with a device on before. She has teased before but I've always been out to ride. Today I'm told no and even after explaining I didn't feel the device would be very comfortable and why, I was still told I'm not getting out. Reluctantly I agreed and off for the bike we went. Getting settled in the seat took a bit of jockeying, with several men standing there watching me. It was quite uncomfortable.

Upon returning home I expressed my concerns that I didn't feel being locked and riding were gonna work. I was in a good deal of pain from the ride, the seat forcing the cage to one side or another and crushing the ball on that side. Her response was not what I expected...."You'll get used to it" After subsequent complaining I was punished with another 30 days in chastity.

DO any of you ride and if so how do you manage comfort?

Riding an Eletroglide Ultra Classic with a CB-6000
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Motorcycles and cages, anyone ride with a device?

Post by TwistedMister »

I Ride a Virago 1100S, with a CB-3000. It isn't usually much of a problem. Initially, I thought the two were much the same as far as seating position, but comparing the Virago and the Electraglide with side-by-side image searches it looks like the Harley seat has much more curvature to it and rises up higher in the front. I can see how that could be an issue.

The cheap fix might be a gel pad or something similar. More expensive would be a custom seat...either one will probably raise your riding position and CG a bit unless you can find a way to reduce the curvature without adding to the seat height too much. That wouldn't be an issue for me since I have very long legs...actually, I'd *like* to be able to shift my seating up and back so I can stretch them out a bit- I've been known to ride sitting on the higher passenger part of the seat but that's a little too much most of the time.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
jlocked

Post by jlocked »

The front upward curvature is exactly the problem. I also have a Softail with a more traditional seat and I'm sure that would be tolerable. Because the EG is such a big bike raising the seating position would not be an option.
Custom seat? Ouch in the wallet!

Hoping someone else has had more experience.....
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

I have a Electra Glide, and no problems, initially took a bit of getting used to especially when standing at a traffic light as you move a little forward and you can feel the cage initially, but then my balls adjust or the base ring moves into a better position. I'm 6'3 so the seating position is not much of a problem, and I sit back quiet a bit too... BUT parking and rolling the bike backwards to the curb is still a bit of a challenge and needs some practice on my part... KH simply said get used to it, guess you'll be seeing me practicing in a empty parking lot...
0 x
KydenHeart

Post by KydenHeart »

I ride a Sasuki Katana and I'm in a HTv2.
On a katana you lean in quite a bit, so when I first started riding with a cage I was nervous. When seated the cage is pushed prity hard into my gut and I thought it was going to be a problem. There was never any problem with my balls, just the back of the cage and ring being pushed into me. I didn't ask to come out though because my bike is my main way of getting to work, and I didn't want to have to get out every day and then back in. I quickly found I got used to the feeling, and I didn't have to change anything. Even now, a few years later , the cage still gets pushed into me but it doesn't hurt. I actually now like the feeling, it reminds me that I am caged for her every time I ride. When I'm not locked up and ride I miss the feeling. So now ask long as I make sure I don't somehow pinch my sack between the cage and my bike I'm golden.
0 x
rotten

Post by rotten »

I have a hard riding sport bike. I am locked in a Contender. Even laying into the bike, you shouldn't be laying on your junk (imagine the bumps!) The only discomfort i've ever had while riding was if my pants pinched my package, but it's not really any different then sitting down in a chair. The only thing i see is since you are putting your legs up and down often, there is more of a chance of pinching.
0 x
tommy619

Post by tommy619 »

The first time I rode locked was in a bon4L on z zx14 and the vibrations from the tank almost made me explode.

I ride now in a MM or Steelworxx device and a Harley Road Glide.
0 x
sexy_cheese

Post by sexy_cheese »

Yamaha FZ6 rider here - mixed results with various cages, mostly putting pressure on to my testicles - often resulting in an excruciatingly painful 'pop'.

My custom cage sits much better, and I now ride slightly further back on my seat which reduces the pressure. It also depends how warm/cold the air is too as the scrotum skin may shrink causing tension and a feeling of burning. But for the most part, it's much better, and I know any pain I do get is only temporary as long as I'm riding. A quick shuffle when I finish settles things back to normal quite quickly.

But yeah, I do like riding in slow traffic now, because of those... vibrations :D
0 x
"She waved the keys in front of me and with a sly grin said 'You'll never see these again unless I let you out'" - my wife.
Finn

Post by Finn »

I can't do it. Both my bikes have pretty tall tanks, and in both cases, the seat/tank interface yanks the cage up painfully. I take my riding very seriously, and won't compromise my safety, both in the sense of a potential crash, or sharp pain that might cause a loss of focus or control. I can see that a cruiser riding position would be more comfortable, but having crashed a few times during years of racing, I have concerns what having a cage impacted/yanked, during a violent movement could do. If I did do it, I would look into one of the designs that use a PA piercing, and have no base ring.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
danj

Post by danj »

I don't ride a motorcycle, but do ride a bike every so often. I don't ride with the cage on. Not only for comfort reasons, but we also fear me hurting the family jewels. Just not worth it, not like I'm going to rub one off on a neighborhood bike ride. I'm not locked all that often though, so my wife has no problem letting me out for activities during the times when I am caged. At those times, she lets me come out, and soon as I return, back into the device.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart