Indefinite chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
Shepherdsflock

Indefinite chastity

Post by Shepherdsflock »

Tonight was the night that my wife and I both agreed that it's time to make chastity an indefinite part of our marriage. Since we've started chastity, we have found our relationship to be much more harmonious when I'm kept chaste. Anytime I have been allowed to use my penis and have an orgasm, everything just falls apart.

We had a long discussion about it. We both want the benefits of it, but I told my wife that she will need to be very supportive and encourage me when I have days when I just don't feel like staying the course. She will need to be my cheerleader and keep me motivated. She said she is prepared to help me stay on track.

We don't know if this will be permanent, but it will be for a long time. At least several years.

I'm excited to see how our intimacy grows, and a little nervous because I don't really know what it will be like to totally give up erections and orgasms.
0 x
LockedUp24

Re: Indefinite chastity

Post by LockedUp24 »

I wish you both all the luck.

I know my wife enjoys it when I'm locked in and we both wish we could play longer than 4 or 5 days. (My testicle has escaped all manner of devices n gaps and modifications yet remains a Houdini)
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
Linus

Post by Linus »

Great!
I think both of you will make the best out of chastity!
Enjoy!
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Shepherdsflock wrote:We don't know if this will be permanent, but it will be for a long time. At least several years.
As time marches on you may find that this all just becomes part of your life.

It will be six years next month when we began this. Just this morning we were having a talk about where we were back then and where we are now.

I asked her "If I wanted to have this off right now and end this, what would you think"? She replied "I guess it would depend on why? If it's because of medical reasons or due to your age it was becoming uncomfortable but you still would honor me, love me and treat me the same, then maybe yes I would agree to removing it. But if you wanted it off just because you were tired of it and wanted to go back to your old ways and jerking off, then no, it's not coming off".
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

locked4her55 wrote:But if you wanted it off just because you were tired of it and wanted to go back to your old ways and jerking off, then no, it's not coming off".
Looks like you found the Holy Grail.

Now you must answer these questions three...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

I think many of us have made similar decisions but find that the fantasy is not as good as the reality. The problem is that once you give up on the hope of an orgasm for a few years, your wife loses all control and you have no incentive to not be your old self again. Keep in mind that it is your desire to have an orgasm soon that makes you act differently but with no prize in sight you may just get irritable and frustrated. Hope it works our for you though but you might have been better served if you started out with just a few months first and then twice a year and then once a year and take it from there. My wife and I wanted what you want but the reality was not as we expected.

You are losing the carrot on the stick so you have no reason to move. :)
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

VinnyDee wrote:I think many of us have made similar decisions but find that the fantasy is not as good as the reality. The problem is that once you give up on the hope of an orgasm for a few years, your wife loses all control and you have no incentive to not be your old self again. Keep in mind that it is your desire to have an orgasm soon that makes you act differently but with no prize in sight you may just get irritable and frustrated. Hope it works our for you though but you might have been better served if you started out with just a few months first and then twice a year and then once a year and take it from there. My wife and I wanted what you want but the reality was not as we expected.

You are losing the carrot on the stick so you have no reason to move. :)
I have no delusions that this will be easy or that it will always be fun. I simply believe it will be better overall. It works so much better for us as a couple. It does require sacrifice on my part, but in return I get what we've always been missing: a sex life we can both be happy with.
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Unless it's for medical or 'work" related reasons... The cage stays on. There have been times I wanted it off, it was uncomfortable I was irritable an I wanted out... She was stedfast. -...."NO, there is no way you are going back to your old ways - you committed to chastity and I'm holding you to it...

I feigned "injury" - she promptly inspected me, and then she savored the 3 strokes of the cane she administered for wasting her time (the cage stayed on)... Reality is, it's not always comfortable, sometimes life gets in the way, and my KH would release me in situations of extreme stress or duress, but I have learnt to accept it, I wanted to be in chastity, and overall I'm so much better being controlled, that we don't want to go back...
0 x
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

I agree with Vinny. Having that carrot dangling is what makes it fun for us. Without it, I would just revert to my old self, but would also be grumpy due to no orgasm.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I hope that won't be the case for us. My own motivation for doing this is to be able to enjoy sex with my wife on a regular basis without all the conflict we always have when we have intercourse. We both find oral disgusting, and when we tried having her give me handjobs it did not go well. She has no coordination and just hurts me. I was the one that decided no more handjobs. I would rather stay in chastity than experience that again.

So, we'll see how it goes. I'm sure it will be hard sometimes, but I really don't think it will be worse than what we had.
0 x