Is It Ok For the Keyholder to Masturbate?

Living the real life under lock and key
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0
Re: Is It Ok For the Keyholder to Masturbate?

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Yes she should masturbate and feel very comfortable doing so as lord knows I did behind her back long enough . After being locked and denied I have come to see things differently and realize what a fool I was , looking for something I could never achieve alone . I feel as though for her to masturbate would only be fair and if it was done in front of me while locked to create frustration as punishment for my past so be it .
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
nebman

Post by nebman »

TwistedMister wrote:
...she felt bad because I didn't orgasm and had to take the cage off to satisfy me, even after I kept telling her she didn't need to. She felt because she'd been pleasured, I had to also be pleasured. This ingrained thought, "her pleasure had to lead to my pleasure", was the hardest thing for her to overcome with chastity.
Even for as many years as we've been doing this, Mrs. Twisted has, until only recently, apparently been having some struggles with this too. I wasn't aware of it, I thought that she fully understood the concept...until she made a casual comment a few weeks ago that clued me in that she didn't. I subsequently explained to her what a massive 'turn-on' it was to watch her enjoying being pleasured, while being locked and knowing that I couldn't and wouldn't be receiving the same.

That is my wife as well. She is a generous person and wants to give and return. The idea that leaving me locked in a very horny state would be a huge turn on for me is a completely foreign idea to her.
0 x
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

According to the OP's blog, organs for her are a biological necessity. Males should not have orgasms ever. So, why post the question?
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
LockedandLoved

Post by LockedandLoved »

Tame Lion wrote:According to the OP's blog, organs for her are a biological necessity. Males should not have orgasms ever. So, why post the question?
Meh

It's a forum. People ask questions to which they already have the answers. Nothing new.
0 x
Trying to figure this out while keeping my sanity
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

LockedandLoved wrote:
Tame Lion wrote:According to the OP's blog, organs for her are a biological necessity. Males should not have orgasms ever. So, why post the question?
Meh

It's a forum. People ask questions to which they already have the answers. Nothing new.
Indeed they do. :)
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
sissyrandi

Post by sissyrandi »

Actually, I think it should be VERY much encouraged! Nothing I like seeing more than my wife having an orgasm, and even if I don't get to see them, just knowing she's done it is still very exciting. :)
0 x
nervous newb

Post by nervous newb »

I think it depends on your motivation.

Are you being selfish by masturbating? Or are you doing it because you love your spouse? If you're doing it because you're selfish, then it's wrong. If you're doing it out of a pure love for your spouse, then it's good.

A lot of guys on here love the idea of their wives masturbating. They love it when their wife masturbates. If their wife is masturbating to make that desired frustration fun for their spouse then great. But if their spouse doesn't enjoy their masturbation, then it's not good. Whether or not it's right or wrong comes down to the motivation and the feelings of the spouse.
0 x
Currently wearing a Holy Trainer V2.
Formerly wore a CB6000s knockoff.
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

Very well put, nervous new! I agree 100%.
0 x
katieandchaste

Post by katieandchaste »

Tame Lion, if you are so compelled as to talk about a lady behind her back be a gentleman and quote her accurately. I never said any such thing on my blog. That said, you have had much to say about me on this forum. Have you been staring at my pictures and now can't get me out of your mind you bad boy?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Okay, you two - throttle it back, or I swear I'm going to turn this car around and we're going straight home. No trip to the mall, and no ice cream.
0 x