Hair or Bare

Living the real life under lock and key
fortunatehusbandp4

Hair or Bare

Post by fortunatehusbandp4 »

I'm sure this has been raised multiple times and I've searched through old threads but is there a general preference towards hair or towards bare? I'm going into my second caging in the HT this weekend and previous attempts at hair removal (20 yrs ago) left me with a stack of ingrown hairs. What are some of the options available in people's opinions?
0 x
Curry

Re: Hair or Bare

Post by Curry »

Cut it short with trimmers but don't worry about shaving. That's my opinion.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

i don't have any choice in the matter (as it should be of course). i am completely bare "down there" with no pubic hair at all, plus i'm shaved under my arms ...... because MsM required it ..... simple really. i get to lightly trim Her bikini line most bath nights when it is of course my duty to bathe Her.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
NewbieMC

Post by NewbieMC »

Still new to this but I went with a 'number 1' all over. Mainly because I didn't want to risk ingrown hairs.
0 x
sissyrandi

Post by sissyrandi »

Shaved. Have been for quite a while.
0 x
Look02

Post by Look02 »

Prefer bare, but still tryin'.
Any tipps to get it smooth without ingrown hairs...?
0 x
Happily locked by my wife in a Looker 02 with just 48mm total length => it still went in like "nothing" :)
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

defo shaved, it just stops hair getting caught, best tip I have is to use a high quality razor blade, not a cheap placky disposable and I find that a slightly dull blade is better, so if you wet shave your beared use a 2 week oldish one for the important job... but there are no rules or MC police, so whatever works for you.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
fineline

Post by fineline »

Shaved. It started as a lark when my wife shaved me one night. I found I liked it, and have kept doing it since. Must be 15-20 years now. Maybe longer. I just lather up with bath soap and use one of those blue plastic razors.
0 x
carolina cyclist

Post by carolina cyclist »

Definitely shaved. During the spring/summer when it is cycling season I typically shave my legs as well. I am not a pro nor have I ever been one but I love the way my leg muscles pop when clean shaven. MrsL is ambivalent about the shaved legs but wants no pubic hair at all. I also shave under my arms...it cuts down on deodorant usage and body odor.
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

celticqueens_sub wrote:defo shaved, best tip I have is to use a high quality razor blade, not a cheap placky disposable and I find that a slightly dull blade is better, so if you wet shave your beared use a 2 week oldish one for the important job... but there are no rules or MC police, so whatever works for you.
Totally agree,

I keep two quality 5 blade razors in the shower. One for the face daily and the other is a former face razor for down below. I tried using a brand new blade down there once and it wasn't pretty. A duller quality blade was the only thing that works with out looking like Freddy Krueger did the job.
Last edited by locked4her55 on Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273