Drained Dry

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

Drained Dry

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Today is day 20. Melissa has already told me I won't cum for a long time. How long? I don't know. I don't think she knows.

Yesterday she let me out for a 12 hour break to "stretch." It felt great to be out, but I also missed being confined too.

An hour before she put me back in she took me in her warm mouth for a time and then, after bringing me so close again and again, she began rubbing her fingertip on the underside of my cock - just under the head - where it is so sensitive.

She told me she wanted me to have a ruined orgasm. She rubbed and rubbed and just before I came she stopped and then, after maybe 7 - 10 seconds, semen came out the top and ran down the side of my shaft and pooled around the base of my cock.

Then she began rubbing some more and told me she wanted me to do it again. And I did, but a little less was released.

Then a third time, and a fourth, and still a fifth time she rubbed that sweet spot and stopped just shy of my orgasm. And each time I released more semen until it coated my lower belly and was running onto the sheets.

Melissa thought it was "so hot...look at all that cum...I didn't know you could do that."

The sixth time she rubbed and rubbed but nothing came of it. I was still so turned on. She had to ice my cock and balls to make me shrink to put me back in my device.

It is amazing to have empty balls and still be so turned on.

Michael
0 x
poohbearschastity

Re: Drained Dry

Post by poohbearschastity »

Mmmmmm Sounds soooo erotic. I cant wait to experience it. I've tried myself but cant/wont stop myself after first round.
0 x