Does chastity lead to changes in female dominance?

Living the real life under lock and key
Caged55

Does chastity lead to changes in female dominance?

Post by Caged55 »

My question to the forum... have you seen a change in your female's dominance and confidence the longer you stayed in chastity?

I mean this is what we wanted, but the total change in her towards taking control seems directly linked to her control over my caged penis, with her now making sure I understand that SHE CANNOT GO BACK TO A VANILLA MARRIAGE, has anybody experienced the shift in dominance or your KH's becoming more dominant as time progresses? Sure we always maintain open communication, but the shift towards her becoming more dominant is perceptable and other aspects of FemDom become more prevalent, as she feels chastity is no longer a "game" but a lifestyle?!
0 x
slave d

Re: Does chastity lead to changes in female dominance?

Post by slave d »

i certainly have, She locked me in chastity first just over a year ago and now She is TOTALLY in control sexually ...... i absolutely love it !!

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

This should be in the General forum, not the 'Journey' forum.

That aside, in many cases I think it may be a natural progression. Once she becomes comfortable with the control she has in one area, it sort of naturally overflows/extends to other areas. She may or may not at first have a conscious perception that she is extending her control to additional areas, but eventually that realization comes...and then it may become intentional. When she realizes just how much power she has, and begins to enjoy wielding it, she learns that the power and control can be expanded and *wants* to extend it to other areas with which she may be dissatisfied.

Those here who are old enough to remember the Vietnam 'Conflict' may recall that certain members of government were promoting a campaign to "Win their hearts and minds." The response from those actually involved in the fighting was more on the order of "When you have them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow." That sort of thinking may be particularly apropos in regards to male chastity, and comes to mind from time to time.

I think that Mrs. Twisted has come to be of the opinion that she prefers me locked...and certain things that she has said lately cause me to wonder if my last period of being free, may be my last period of being free. And I have certainly observed how her ideas of control have extended and expanded to more than just sexual applications.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
greecemonkey

Post by greecemonkey »

We're newbies to the scene, but since we've started, there's no doubt wifey has been a lot more interested in playing. She says it has taken the pressure off her for sex. Just added it to!
0 x
greecemonkey

Post by greecemonkey »

greecemonkey wrote:We're newbies to the scene, but since we've started, there's no doubt wifey has been a lot more interested in playing. She says it has taken the pressure off her for sex. Just added it to!

Update to this ^^.

Wifey is embracing her newfound control with enthusiasm. I'm currently without a device, working on the 'honour' system - which, I might add, is working fine for us both and just leaves me permanently horny .

Whenever she wants pleasuring, I have to drop everything and get busy. Any visible signs of arousal on my part gets a hard slap which soon calms the little fellow down.

She is even more adventurous outdoors, now often going out sans underwear and engineering situations where she can be seen. We both find this a huge turn-on but of course I can do nothing about it.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Excellent news!

Mrs. Twisted also displayed a change, yesterday. Bad day at work, got a phone call after she left and she had to leave the bar where she was having a drink, rush home and set up her computer with the air-card to log on and take care of some things. She was majorly distressed when she came in the door and she headed up the stairs immediately saying "Get me a glass of whiskey!" She didn't ask, didn't suggest, it was an *order*, practically barked. Admittedly, I'm not one of those who wants to be ground under a woman's heel like a nasty little bug, but it was interesting to note that she gave this 'order' without seeming to think about it, or realizing that that was what she was doing, comfortable with doing it and expecting that it would be obeyed...which it was. It was something of a breakthrough for her. The fact that she is facing something of an upheaval at work that is making her feel impotent, powerless, trod upon, lacking in control and under-appreciated and taken advantage of by her boss may have more than a little to do with it.

This might could be a catalyst- her lack of feeling 'in control' at work could result in compensation in the other direction here at home in order to achieve balance. While I might appreciate the result, I certainly *don't* appreciate her boss' treating her like shit and I'd *like* to stomp his wussy little ass into the ground...actually, he isn't that little, but I think he only picks on women, generally he's a limp-wristed slime-ball who prefers to stab people in the back rather than face them head-on.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
greecemonkey

Post by greecemonkey »

It's a pity Mrs. T is getting hassle at work, but it could lead to some interesting stress relieving activites on he home front! Bit of role-play with various parts of one's anatomy filling in for her boss maybe? :twisted:

OVer here, yesterday, we visited a neighbouring village where some UK friends were holidaying (is that a word?). We've known them for years and he makes it no secret he would like to get into wifey's pants, which, sadly, to date, she hasn't permitted.

Anyway, for the visit wifey wore a new sun-dress which is a little bit too large, allowing plenty of wiggle room for her braless 36DD boobs. Hoping it would be game on, the little fellow was getting quite hopeful.

When we all met, the traditional hugs were exchanged where she quite obviously rubbed the girls on his chest. I confess to having a bit of a boner after seeing this, and I'm sure his wife noticed during our hug, especially as I was wearing shorts. (It's hot here!)

During a meal, the women sat opposite us boys and wifey wasted no opportunity to lean forwards, showing off the goods. I should mention that the other couple are quite happy to bare all on the beach, and I suspect that they play, so his wife wasn't troubled by the games.

This was one time a cage may have been useful, trying to conceal the now not so little fellow in a pair of shorts isn't easy.

Come the end of the visit, the usual hugs were again exchanged and dear wifey again gave our friend a good chest massage, which he clearly appreciated.

Once in our car, I was told that she will now play as she pleases and I may, or may not get some of her attention.

I'm still err, enjoying the aftermath now, lol.

Things are moving very fast, but I'm not complaining!
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

greecemonkey wrote:It's a pity Mrs. T is getting hassle at work, but it could lead to some interesting stress relieving activites on he home front! Bit of role-play with various parts of one's anatomy filling in for her boss maybe? :twisted:
Something along that line came up quite some time ago, so I suppose it's not completely out of the realm of possibility. I think it could be an interesting scene.
OVer here, yesterday, we visited a neighbouring village where some UK friends were holidaying (is that a word?).
I've never seen or heard it being conjugated like that, I think it usually is only said as "on holiday". I could easily be wrong about that, though.
We've known them for years and he makes it no secret he would like to get into wifey's pants, which, sadly, to date, she hasn't permitted.
I'm not sure how I'd feel about a couple that we already know like that...but then, I don't think that we know any couples that play that way.
Anyway, for the visit wifey wore a new sun-dress which is a little bit too large, allowing plenty of wiggle room for her braless 36DD boobs. Hoping it would be game on, the little fellow was getting quite hopeful.

When we all met, the traditional hugs were exchanged where she quite obviously rubbed the girls on his chest. I confess to having a bit of a boner after seeing this, and I'm sure his wife noticed during our hug, especially as I was wearing shorts. (It's hot here!)

During a meal, the women sat opposite us boys and wifey wasted no opportunity to lean forwards, showing off the goods. I should mention that the other couple are quite happy to bare all on the beach, and I suspect that they play, so his wife wasn't troubled by the games.

This was one time a cage may have been useful, trying to conceal the now not so little fellow in a pair of shorts isn't easy.

Come the end of the visit, the usual hugs were again exchanged and dear wifey again gave our friend a good chest massage, which he clearly appreciated.

Once in our car, I was told that she will now play as she pleases and I may, or may not get some of her attention.

I'm still err, enjoying the aftermath now, lol.

Things are moving very fast, but I'm not complaining!
Sounds like there may be some interesting times ahead for you.
0 x
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

My wife is very submissive in real life but I have never led a vanilla life. Most of our marriage was in a poly triad with my wife's girlfriend/lover, who was my Mistress and sadist to my masochist. We are now just a couple again and well into our second year of long term chastity/orgasm denial. My wife was always dominant in bed, denying me intercourse for longer than I can remember and enjoying some aspects of S&M, but chastity has not increased that to any noticeable degree. Our Chastity is pretty free from D/s stuff. The S&M stuff was always there and we do not view it as part of our chastity play.
0 x