Metal device in carry-on (airport security)

Living the real life under lock and key
MikeyLikes

Metal device in carry-on (airport security)

Post by MikeyLikes »

Apologies in advance if this has been asked (and answered) before. I have a question of slightly different nature with regards to airport security.

Has anyone ever carried their metal chastity device with them in their carry-on bag when flying, and had their bag inspected (b/c of the chastity device) while going through security?

I've carried my MM device (QK one time, WM another time) in my carry-on, and not had a problem; but as I have an international trip coming up, am wondering if anyone else has had an issue with that?
0 x
Michele

Re: Metal device in carry-on (airport security)

Post by Michele »

We haven't been through airport security but I've been to plenty of places that had metal detectors so I carried hubby's cage in my bag. I've never had them check my bag because of it and the places that don't xray and only look through the bag (ie. Disney World lol) they have never said a thing about it.

I think you'd have no issue but maybe someone has another experience.

Good luck! :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I have gone thru security many times (probably about 30) with my Jailbird in my carry on, all domestic flights though. Only one time did they call me over to the side. It was one of those lines where you can see the x-ray contents of the bags. I had clearly seen the brightly shining outline of the JB as it went by, so I thought, "Oh crap." Turns out, they were interested in another item in the bag and never mentioned the JB. :-)
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
go where i am told

Post by go where i am told »

I travel about 5 times a month and have ran my Queen 's Keep through in my carry on for the last two years and they've never asked. Only a couple of international trips though, so mostly domestic.

I don't think that's what they're looking for.

I've had them take a couple of small sewing repair kits though.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

go where i am told wrote:I've had them take a couple of small sewing repair kits though.
I bet they thought you were going to sew yourself a gun during the flight. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
MikeyLikes

Post by MikeyLikes »

That all sounds encouraging, and is the sort of response I was hoping for and expencting (based on my limited experiences). Although my wife won't be with me on this trip, and doesn't expect me to wear it, I would still like to have my device with me to wear most of the time. I could of course carry it in my checked bag, but my CD would be much harder to replace than the clothes, so would rather have it with me in my carry-on.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

locked4her55 wrote:
go where i am told wrote:I've had them take a couple of small sewing repair kits though.
I bet they thought you were going to sew yourself a gun during the flight. :lol:
Idiots. This stuff is little more than a highly inconvenient and extremely expensive suit of clothes fit for an emperor. There are all sorts of easily available weapons made of materials that are not picked up by scanners and/or which are easily disguised as innocent-looking objects. Plus, a properly trained individual can kill with dozens of innocuous items such as a pencil or rolled-up magazine. I routinely carry a weapon (deadly, in my hands) that has only *once* raised eyebrows at a security checkpoint (and I was allowed to keep it).

What's more, for a few hundred bucks, using off-the-shelf technology one could build a 100% accurate and effective self-guided (fire and forget) missile capable of taking out any aircraft (the Pentagon is getting way ripped-off paying a million plus, each). All of this 'security' is little more than an illusion, and only stops the dumbest of the dumb.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
lockanky

Post by lockanky »

I've carried a MM through security a few times. They don't care.

I've carried many many weird thing through security - metal gadgets for my work - stuff that few people would have ever have seen before.

I've come to understand that security people are looking for very specific things.

Plus, even if they thought they need to pull it out and inspect your metal chastity cage, I can't imagine they would confiscate it - it has no blade, couldn't possibly be used as a weapon, and is hollow so couldn't have any explosive function.

That absolute worst thing that could happen is that they don't let it through, and in that case they allow you to send it to yourself in the mail. But this would just never happen.

And you will never see the person again in your life, so it shouldn't even be embarrassing.

(They probably see more of those kind of things than we would ever know.)
0 x