What do you miss most when you are unlocked?

Living the real life under lock and key
LockedandLoved

What do you miss most when you are unlocked?

Post by LockedandLoved »

The Jailbird is currently away getting resized so I have been thinking a good bit about what I miss when it's gone.

I really miss the symbolism of it. It's become a constant reminder of my commitment to my KH. The commitment is still here when I am not wearing it but it's not quite the same.

What about you? What do you miss most when you aren't locked up?
0 x
Trying to figure this out while keeping my sanity
HisDuty

Re: What do you miss most when you are unlocked?

Post by HisDuty »

I miss the little rituals. I get locked up each morning and then hand KH the key. Before bed, she hands back the key. These rituals form excellent bookends to the day.
0 x
Schwink

Post by Schwink »

I miss just having an erection and not having it tug on your testicles.
0 x
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

Don't really miss it as mine tends to get uncomfortable or I get worried someone will see it. Much more calm without it. However I do miss the "held" feeling, like someone is teasingly holding it yet still not getting enough sensation to do more than leak precum. So I do miss the dripping after a few short days. Without the cage it takes a lot longer to reach that feeling even with a lot of t&d
0 x
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

The only time I'm unlocked is when we are not playing the "game". Then I get blowjobs or PIV daily. After a week of orgasms, I start to miss the thrill of her being in control. I guess what I miss most is the constant horniness and dripping that being caged brings about.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I miss the encased feeling and the control my wife has over that part of my body.

If it were off I know I would do something I later would regret.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
danj

Post by danj »

Well, just coming off a very long break I can say I miss the submissive feelings and FLR like dynamics that seem to fade away when I'm not in chastity. I also miss the extra intimacy we seem to have when I'm kept chaste. No doubt my wife has more orgasms when I'm in chastity, and I really miss those extra cums for her! Another thing I miss is the longing and intense energy that a week+ of chastity provides…I miss that, too.

ETA: I also miss this Forum…I don't stop in much during our breaks! I see a lot of new names…I'm a pretty old member here.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

[quote="danj"} I can say I miss the submissive feelings and FLR like dynamics that seem to fade away when I'm not in chastity. I also miss the extra intimacy we seem to have when I'm kept chaste. No doubt my wife has more orgasms when I'm in chastity, and I really miss those extra cums for her! Another thing I miss is the longing and intense energy that a week+ of chastity provides…I miss that, too.
.[/quote]

Same here but I also feel naked without the cage , the intensity of denial and emotional desires are far greater with the cage on. I also miss that feeling like she's holding me constantly definitely more submissive with cage on.
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
B2Please

Post by B2Please »

I miss the overall comforting sensation, feeling especially close to her & dedicated. I miss the frequent low level arousal, and the overall excitement & adventure.
But we go in & out, trying different games. I've been better at giving her real control and letting her do it her way.
0 x
CagedforHim

Post by CagedforHim »

Was recently unlocked for 4 consecutive days while on a trip (by far the longest unlocked period in several months), and feel SO much better now that I'm back in my cage. Strange, but over those 4 days I seemed to be more aware of NOT wearing my cage than I'm aware of the cage when I'm locked. Mentally I missed the enforced submission the most. It felt wrong to be freely allowed an erection without my KH's consent. Physically I missed the feeling of the cage constantly encapsulating me and restraining my erections, particularly in the morning.
0 x
Locked 24/7 in MM Jailbird