Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
cshorts
Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by cshorts »

“Do you want something bigger?”

“Yes”

I slid my two fingers out, and got up, reaching for the harness.

“Not that.” She reached the lockbox from her nightstand and spun the combination. Took out the key and started unscrewing the locking bolt on the cage. “But don't get any ideas. It hasn't been nearly long enough since you last came.”
2 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
LockedintheCity

Post by LockedintheCity »

*click*

"It's all mine now!"
0 x
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

"I like (Chastity) this better than anything we have done over the past 30 years. It totally takes the pressure off me and I actually want to have more sex when you are locked up."

Oh and then the next morning. "I ordered the jailbird last night because I now know I want you locked up 24/7 with a lock you cannot pick" (She got it counter sunk too.
3 x
C Souclay
Last orgasm: March 2nd, 2022
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by C Souclay »

Yesterday morning in bed...kissing and affectionate my wife, I was rubbing the chastity cage a little lower than her belly button.

- Don't get to exited she said. I had to change the bed's sheets earlier this month because you couldn't control yourself ( when fauxing)...Keep your emotions inside today.
0 x
Locked_In_LV
Last orgasm: January 3rd, 2022
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by Locked_In_LV »

The hottest thing she's ever said was last night while we were fooling around and I was begging to finish.

She has told me it will be no less than three months from my last one (1/3/22)

While we were in the heat of things I said "I realized today that if we go the full 3 months we'll miss my birthday" and her response was "awww, that's too bad. Maybe I'll let [boyfriend] f*ck me on your birthday instead. Then at least he and I can have an O on your birthday."

☠ That almost pushed me over the edge into an accidental emission ☠

The fact that her boyfriend is the only one that has ever given her an O from PIV has lent itself well to several other things she's said. 😈
2 x
Currently Locked 24/7 in my MM JailBird since: 3rd of January, 2022
Connect with me on: FetLife | She Makes The Rules | (and other socials under the same username)
📉 8,8 on the Tom Allen scale 📈
caged_tx

Post by caged_tx »

Her: "How long since the last time that you've came?"
Me: "3 weeks"
Her" 3 weeks? That's it? Hah that's like nothing at all"
1 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

The night BEFORE Valentine's Day, my wife offered to let me give her oral sex. I suggested a number of other things we could do when she was satisfied. "No, thank you... I think I'll just go to sleep, I'll be sleepy." I told her that since it been several weeks I felt like I needed to lobby for myself.

"Lobby all you want. I'm keeping you locked."

The next day was Valentines and after a really busy day, we had dinner at home, she made a special meal we both enjoy, there was wine... she was smiling. I was ready to offer her whatever she wanted to get her into bed.

"No, for you this is just another day."
4 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

One more month for full year locked! Would have never belived this would be happening, talking with KH about the one year anniversary she pointed out that it hasn't actually been one year locked. I looked at her strangely and she pointed out that there had been days where it had been removed. I was shocked that she would even think in that direction.
She explained that maybe WE should try for a full year locked without any breaks at all.
She continued pointing out if newest cage on order works as well as the one I'm currently wearing there would be no need to remove it.
I was still looking at her in shock, "Well it has plenty of room for cleaning and we know you can wear this one, (she had one hand on my unit) as long as I want you to so there would be no reason to remove it".
I sat thinking, quickly figureing no matter what I knew I could talk her out of the key if I needed to and thats when she told me she had already filed the paper work for a safety deposit box at our bank.
"You wouldnt have access to it but WE could keep your keys there incase I had a weak moment". :o
I could only nod I was was so stunned, my plain jane wife had been thinking again and come up with a plan that would make it impossible for me to (CON) her into releasing me while making it fully possible for her to keep me to be locked up indefinately.
I'm still thinking about it, it would be exciting to have NO access to my keys but at the same time scary as hell and wondering what it would feel like being locked 24/7 with no breaks at all and no way to change it, the new unit will have triple rings and if it's made even close to the one I'm currently locked in would be extremely difficult to forcefully remove.
Guess I'll think/worry about that in a month.
4 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

mikel2411 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:32 am ...I knew I could talk her out of the key if I needed to and thats when she told me she had already filed the paper work for a safety deposit box at our bank.
"You wouldnt have access to it but WE could keep your keys there incase I had a weak moment". :o
I could only nod I was was so stunned, my plain jane wife had been thinking again and come up with a plan that would make it impossible for me to (CON) her into releasing me while making it fully possible for her to keep me to be locked up indefinately.
I'm still thinking about it, it would be exciting to have NO access to my keys but at the same time scary as hell and wondering what it would feel like being locked 24/7 with no breaks at all and no way to change it, the new unit will have triple rings and if it's made even close to the one I'm currently locked in would be extremely difficult to forcefully remove.
Guess I'll think/worry about that in a month.
There's no need to go so far as a safe deposit box in a bank, one of the kitchen safes with a ten day timer on it should work as well, and you'd be able to *see* the keys in it while knowing that they are not available. Just set the timer and then remove the batteries to stop the countdown, when the batteries go back in, the timer resumes the countdown. Temptation removed, and no need for a trip to the bank...plus, in an actual emergency the keys are available- you would have to break the safe, but that's still a deterrent. She can plan for a time to let you out, and re-install the batteries as needed ahead of time.
3 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

I'll tell her about that maybe it will curb her from using the box, LOL, It's her choice in the end but I am still shocked she came up with it.
Though she did like me being so surprized, I didnt cover very well apparently.
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.