Post by Excited+Scared1 »

Well did ya Twisted???
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Hot things your key older has said!

Post by TwistedMister »

Excited+Scared1 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:33 am Well did ya Twisted???
I managed to get it back on without doing something to disappoint her. She now has the 'spare' key as well. Right now I'm thinking 'What the fuck is wrong with me? Why didn't I do something with it when I had the chance?'

Every time I woke up with it free and large and insistent, I really really wanted to...but I didn't, and now I *can't*. Dumbass.

Oh, well, maybe I'll get to lick some pussy tonight or tomorrow, and maybe she'll feel like giving me a caged ruin...kinda sad that I'm hoping for a caged ruin, even though I know that it will just make me even more frustrated horny after.
6 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by Schnoff »

For some value of “dumbass”. Could also be “good boy”. ;)
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
midlifelovelife
Last orgasm: December 16th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 24

Post by midlifelovelife »

Last night at bedtime, I reached over to my wife and ran my fingers across the soft skin on her shoulders. She has taken to sleeping naked in the heat. "Oh, good," she said, "I was hoping you would give me a massage. It's feeling tight in my upper back."
I said I wasn't up for giving a full massage tonight; I was too tired. I was just giving her a little caress.

"Hands off, then," she scolded, "you can't just decide to touch my body for recreational purposes."

I withdrew and rolled over. I almost instantly got hard and it took a while to get to sleep. She is really pushing some buttons.
5 x
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

'Amazon arrived today.'

To fill in the rest of the context, this statement was accompanied by a picture of her, wearing a black thigh high stocking, and not much else! I think it could be a VERY fun weekend!
6 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6

A few days ago Mistress T said that she’d awoken in the middle of the night and had a real job getting back to sleep. Unusual for her.
I asked her if she’d got up and made a cup of tea to help relax and she said “I did - and then I got back into bed and had a wank and that did the trick”.
Well, one of the reasons why I asked to be placed in chastity was because I felt lying next to her at night and masturbating whilst she slept alongside me was disrespectful to her. However, I LOVE the fact that she’s taken control to the point where she not only keeps me locked up, but feels free herself to masturbate to orgasm whilst lying alongside my denied, frustrated, naked, shaved and caged sleeping body AND feels able to tell me about it without embarrassment. We’ve come such a long way - no wonder I feel the need to kiss her goodnight every day and say “Thank you for keeping me locked up!”.
😁👍
8 x
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6

She’s only gone and done it again!

Mistress T asked me today “who was at the front door earlier?”. I said “it was the postman with a parcel for me”.
She looked at me awaiting an answer as to what was in the parcel, and I said “It’s OK, it’s not another chastity cage to add to my collection!”. She stared straight at me, hesitated, and said sternly, “I WILL DECIDE WHEN YOU HAVE ENOUGH CHASTITY CAGES!!” ...and then demanded I get to work with my tongue.

I’m feeling wonderfully owned and submissive - I love her 👍😁
6 x
Subhub66
Last orgasm: June 16th, 2020

Post by Subhub66 »

Excited+Scared1 wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:53 am A few days ago Mistress T said that she’d awoken in the middle of the night and had a real job getting back to sleep. Unusual for her.
I asked her if she’d got up and made a cup of tea to help relax and she said “I did - and then I got back into bed and had a wank and that did the trick”.
Well, one of the reasons why I asked to be placed in chastity was because I felt lying next to her at night and masturbating whilst she slept alongside me was disrespectful to her. However, I LOVE the fact that she’s taken control to the point where she not only keeps me locked up, but feels free herself to masturbate to orgasm whilst lying alongside my denied, frustrated, naked, shaved and caged sleeping body AND feels able to tell me about it without embarrassment. We’ve come such a long way - no wonder I feel the need to kiss her goodnight every day and say “Thank you for keeping me locked up!”.
😁👍
This happens to me regularly too. Frustrating but so hot. :twisted:
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Last night she was going after my nuts, poking, grabbing, twisting when she caught them just right...or wrong...and it was quite painful. I had the usual reaction and she asked "What's wrong?"

I said "Ya gotta be a little careful with those."

She said "Oh." Pause, direct look..."I'm not concerned that it hurt, I just don't want to break my toys."

It wasn't too long ago that she would have been freaked out and all apologetic.
4 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

TwistedMister wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:56 am Last night she was going after my nuts, poking, grabbing, twisting when she caught them just right...or wrong...and it was quite painful. I had the usual reaction and she asked "What's wrong?"

I said "Ya gotta be a little careful with those."

She said "Oh." Pause, direct look..."I'm not concerned that it hurt, I just don't want to break my toys."

It wasn't too long ago that she would have been freaked out and all apologetic.
I know the feeling, mentally :cry: and physically :o !
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!