New guy trying to find my way

Living the real life under lock and key
Newhubby2this

New guy trying to find my way

Post by Newhubby2this »

So my wife and I have recently begun getting into chastity. We bought a device and love it. She wanted me to wear it to the store the other morning and I was excited to try. She locked me up and i took the dog for a quick potty break. When I came back my erection was gone. The ring slipped off my dick. Im a grower, not a shower. Is there anyone who can relate to this problem of the chastity cage falling off his dick?
0 x
Atone
Re: New guy trying to find my way

Post by Atone »

Welcome to the forum. I think you find that this is not all that uncommon for guys just starting out.

If you let us know what device you are using it will help us provide some suggestions.

The nut of the problem is that the gap between the ring and the cage is either too big or has too much flex and is allowing your testicle to escape.

If you are using a CB series device try using a smaller spacer. Also, make sure that the locking post is tight, you might have to use the small washer type spacer between the tube and the lock. You should have to really hold everything together to get the lock in, if not it will flex and this can happen.
0 x
Newhubby2this

Post by Newhubby2this »

Yea, not sure the issue. It isn't a CB series. Need one though. Haha. I think the ring that holds my penis is too big. Hmm. might need a new device.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Sounds like the ring is too big to me... what size base ring are you currently using?

What type of device?
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Lady M wrote:Sounds like the ring is too big to me... what size base ring are you currently using?

What type of device?

Base ring to big and or ring gap to large
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward