what´s your experience with the sleeping?

Living the real life under lock and key
lockedboy85

what´s your experience with the sleeping?

Post by lockedboy85 »

Hello,

first i hope that this won´t be marked as spam.

I would like to ask, what´s the best way to get used sleeping in the chastity belt? What experience have you made?

Is it better to start slowly like getting into bed locked up, because my problem is, that i get very aroused as soon as i get into bed with my cb and can´t fall asleep.

1. So take the cb off after an hour or two, to get sleep and try again the next night until it gets better with the time or:

2. just stay up locked during the night, maybe lock away the keys in my 4 digit lockbox like i do during the day?

Thank you!
0 x
williem61

Re: what´s your experience with the sleeping?

Post by williem61 »

The best way to get used to it is to just do it. Your body will adjust. Its not easy, but after a week its much better. One thing to be sure to do is pee right before getting into bed. Also, a little lube can help too. I have a steel cage so not sure how that works if you have CBXXXX. Hope that helps.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Personally i find that wearing underwear to bed helps as well. i was always "commando" in bed up until i started with chastity but found that "everything" got caught up and felt really strange during the night so now I wear my underwear to bed.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

If you have a CB-xxxx, or other device with multiple sizes of rings, use a larger ring than you really need so that nocturnal erections are not painful. Then, as you become accustomed to wearing it at night, reduce the size of the ring used- do this gradually, don't rush it. If you find a smaller size to be unbearably painful at night, wear it only during the day and change it for the next larger size at night, then do not change it for one night. As more time passes, increase the number of nights that you remain in the smaller size.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Linus

Post by Linus »

TwistedMister wrote:If you have a CB-xxxx, or other device with multiple sizes of rings, use a larger ring than you really need so that nocturnal erections are not painful. Then, as you become accustomed to wearing it at night, reduce the size of the ring used- do this gradually, don't rush it. If you find a smaller size to be unbearably painful at night, wear it only during the day and change it for the next larger size at night, then do not change it for one night. As more time passes, increase the number of nights that you remain in the smaller size.
Quite right. I did the same. It took me almost a month to get used to my cage
Even today, after 2 years in chastity I do have 2-3 nocturnal erections each night
But now they are no more painful, in fact I enjoy them!
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
Trapped

Post by Trapped »

Last night was my first proper, full night in my CB.

A bit of discomfort early on, and woke with a pulling erection a few times, but sticking with it as I'm sure it'll get easier/better.
0 x
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

williem61 wrote:The best way to get used to it is to just do it. Your body will adjust. Its not easy, but after a week its much better. One thing to be sure to do is pee right before getting into bed. Also, a little lube can help too. I have a steel cage so not sure how that works if you have CBXXXX. Hope that helps.
It seriously helps to put the keys out of reach, e.g. in your car parked in the street, dropped into the flowerbeds where you'd need a torch to find them at night, tossed into the back of your garden shed. Not only does this stop you endlessly revisiting the decision rather than settling down and coping, it also tells your subconscious to behave.
0 x
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

I had the same problem but I think I came up with a good way assuming everything is fitted well. I started on nights when I didn't have to work the next day or get up early. I found it took a lot of anxiety and fear of not being able to sleep away. Then I wore boxers with basketball shorts on top. I've now slept three nights or more in a row without a problem or even waking up in the night. Strangely it's becoming more comfortable at night. Now If I could only find some clothes that allowed me to wear it during the day without anxiety of being noticed
0 x
chinacuck

Post by chinacuck »

What has been working for me is to lube around the ring before I sleep, that helps with the burning in my scrotum if it happens. I also use a silicone ring which allows the tube of my CB6K to pivot when I suffer an erection, which is still at least three times a night.
When I first tried sleeping, I would go to bed and if I found the pressure unbearable then I'd remove my device and put it back on before my KH awoke the following morning.
Now when I feel the pressure of an erection I roll over on to it, pushing it down seems to end it quicker. I also still sleep in the nude so I may easily arrange things as I move during the night.
I've found the snug fit of the CB6K to be more comfortable than the Curve. My Curve can't integrate with the silicone base ring.
They say it gets better, that it gets more bearable... I'm still waiting for that day too.
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

Ive found with my CB6ks.

Y fronts worn to bed keeps everything close to the body. Also i use a non scented moisturiser works better than lube and is absorbed over time as i found water based lubes just make you sticky.

Also if my erection is Strong ill openly slap my thy once or twice as a quick pain will stop the erection quite quickly.
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.