Why are you locked?

Living the real life under lock and key
maff2k

Why are you locked?

Post by maff2k »

On the advice of LadyM I'm making this a thread.

I've just been locked up whilst my key holder is away for a couple of nights. I'm locked up purely to prevent masturbation when she's not about. We have sex often and I'm not denied in anyway.

I'm wondering what reasons people are locked up for? I don't know how I'd feel about denial or even cuckolding beyond fantasy. What do others do and what do you wish / fantasise about?
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: Why are you locked?

Post by Locked by LRC »

I'm locked...
...for the commitment it shows to LRC.
...because it has taught me to place LRC's pleasure and happiness before mine.
...because of the way it has opened communication between us.
...because I like the way it has changed the way I treat LRC as an equal.
...because I like the feeling of arousal.
...for the great sensations that occur just before orgasm is taken away.
...for the great sensations that occur when orgasm occurs.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

For me I find it sexually exciting to give my kh such an important part of my sexual pleasure. I get a certain excitement when ever she talks about it whether it is in the orgasm direction (maybe tonight I will let you orgasm) or in the denial direction (i think that maybe we can have you set a new chaste record and for fun we should go twice as long - it never has happened yet but the discussion is exciting).

I think I get more sex with my kh now then before we were playing the chastity game. However I am getting way less masturbation sessions and therefore less orgasms than before we played the chastity game.

For me the chastity game is exciting and fun.
0 x
maxANDsue
Location: NYC and other places depending on work and time of year

Post by maxANDsue »

I posted below when I was upset when we went from an orgasm every 3 weeks to every 3 days. My wife said it was too much work to deal with me and that I was a great husband even without chastity plus she does not want more attention unless it is from love, not horniness. :) We talked and read and then I bought her a $600 vacuum cleaner and now she does not care if I ever have an orgasm again. I am once again locked up 24/7 most days and will have an orgasm, maybe not, in a few days when it is her birthday, so she says. I think that with each reboot of chastity, my wife is learning that although she feels that she is being cruel fro denying me as it seems to be in their DNA to want to make us cum, the real cruelty is to have me endure chastity only to have an orgasm and have to start over again and again and again. I think this time she really gets it and is not thinking that she is a bitch. I forgot to hang up a shirt she washed for me and next thing I know, she told me to drop my pants and gave me 5 hard whacks from her nylon paddle. That sucker really hurts with minimal effort, which is why I bought it for her as she is a tiny woman and most times I can just lay there and yawn as she hits me full force. Not with this paddle though. My bleeding welts from last time just healed over so I was hoping that she did not go that far today and she did not. Just some marking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am locked mainly for masturbation control but my wife lets me cum every three days and I can go that long and longer without masturbation so it is a waste of my time and such an annoyance in cleaning up after I pee. I did not suggest Chastity to my wife just to control my masturbation, there is much more to it than that but yet, that and nightly foot massages plus more household chores for me, is all that my wife sees. She does not even check to see if I am locked up or not and gives me the keys to hold. What kind of masturbation control is that?

P.S. My wife says that she enjoys giving me orgasms, not withholding them. My CB6000s mainly provides me with arousal. I can be not horny at all it as soon as I put it on, I want sex.
Last edited by maxANDsue on Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

We play with male orgasm denial quite a bit, we both enjoy it. My wife prefers me being unlocked as she likes to see and feel my erections and she likes that it is more difficult for me to remain orgasm free unlocked.

Her position on being locked is for me to lockup when we are apart for some length of time. This does not happen very often, and she does not necessarily enforce it very strictly. I guess the thinking is, she doesn't care about erections if she is not present. She has gone on a few overnight trips with her girlfriends and that's when she really wants me locked. She likes having proof that I haven't taken matters into my own hands.

I enjoy being locked because it's kinky, it's a fun little secret we have, it involves more complete submission to her, there's ample teasing material with key/lock innuendos, but mostly I love the feeling of attempting to get hard when she teases me (I also love to be tied up, but that happens even less frequently). After about 2 weeks of denial, I "want" to be locked up more because my self control becomes more challenging, but she rarely allows that.

Fun question!
0 x
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

The click of the lock puts me into a submissive state that leaves me wanting nothing more than to please MyBride in and out of the bedroom. In short, i like the man i become when locked, and enjoy the power exchange kink associated with her control over my most intimate parts.
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
-------------------------------
If you have 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow
Locked off and on...mostly on...in MM JB since 10Jan14,
Linus

Post by Linus »

About 3-4 years ago my wife developed a strong suspicion that I was having an extramarital relation. It ruined our relations and our marriage was on the verge of breaking. She frequently accused me and there was no way I could prove my loyalty to her. How can you bring an evidence of not having any affair?
Then I started searching for solution on the internet and found this idea of male chastity. I made her read some forums and experiences of chaste people. Most importantly explained to her that how it is not possible to have sex when locked!
She jumped at this idea and selected a strong metal cage (my avatar). By the time it arrived, she had purchased a couple of high quality padlocks. This is how in April 2012 I entered into 24x7 chastity lifestyle. By that time I had not even considered many other benefits of chastity.
Within 3-4 months her suspicion vanished, our relations improved and our sex was far more intense than before. Staying locked 24x7 also changed my attitude towards her in totality and as I became more submissive, she became more dominant. We both enjoy this! Thanks to male chastity!
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Short and simple, because I want to be.

Like most guys it was my idea and she is playing along. I've stated my reasons in other posts but I am making a huge effort not to be selfish and think of others before myself. My wife and I have always had a good marriage and this has just made things more interested and brought up some new ideas and conversations.

I like giving her control and trusting her as much as possible. We aren't heavily involved in a chastity lifestyle but I do enjoy what I get out of it so far. Hopefully she will get more into it and be a bit more assertive in the future but as far as I am concerned she is the best and I couldn't ask for more.
0 x
ILoveMyChoice

Post by ILoveMyChoice »

Hi there!

My kink is denial and having no control over my own orgasms.

I shared this with my wife and she agreed to indulge me and see how it went. She assumed all control of my sexual release and a chastity device was the obvious (and wanted!) mechanism to ensure I was at her control.... as that is what we both wanted to try together.

I am happy to say that my wife is enjoying denying me more and more, and I had not had a proper full orgasm inside her for one-and-a-half months before she blessed me this morning!!

We do have PIV sex, but whether or not I cum and HOW i cum is totally up to my wife.

In the beginning she had the common guilty feelings about this, but as we have travelled this road some she is now a lot more comfortable with it!!!

She will now take her orgasms and when she is done she will decide what will happen to me. Sometimes she ruins me. Sometimes she will push me away, regardless of my state!!

I have always been wary of having my particular kink overpower my wife... So I am glad we have worked to this point together to share the journey.

It is also important for me to realise that my wife loves PIV sex and enjoys the feeling of me orgasming inside her too! I have to be sure to share that for her so we stay win-win....

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.
0 x
chinacuck

Post by chinacuck »

This was my bright idea... Try to eliminate my masturbating and wasting time when I could be doing more productive things.

I had my KH/wife buy a curve off the internet which she did without hesitation or reading what she was buying. It arrived on Thursday and I've been wearing it ever since, not without some degree of discomfort.

My wife is naturally quite shy and submissive and I have hopes that her new-found power will increase her aggressiveness in the bedroom. And she's taking to her role quite well as tonight she ordered me to do the dishes as she got ready for bed.

I've showered her with attention these last few days, leaving work early, taking care of more household chores and pleasuring her orally. She say she may let me orgasm next weekend, if I'm good. Until the I'll look for games to play and tips to make her more dominant.

Time will tell, it's early day yet.

T.
0 x