Why are you locked?

Living the real life under lock and key
B2Please

Re: Why are you locked?

Post by B2Please »

For kinky fun. I have a number of kinky interests.

We have become very expert at orgasm denial, with all kinds of sex lasting an hour, I get so close & have so much fun, and have learned not to come without permission (except about one mistake a month, out of say 12 times). It turns me on so much to please her like this.

I like to submit to her, and just get in a different happy state in chastity. It's the only kink you can do all day in many situations & be on & off mildly reminded, and repeatedly mildly aroused, and feel so interesting (that I know of)

This one was one of the hardest kinks of mine for my wife to enjoy & be comfortable with, except for short periods. We've played on & off for 15 years, with general improvement over time. I made a lot of mistakes the first 10 years. (Wanting contracts, complexity, limits, getting irritable, not finding a way for her to understand it all). Now I've given her the right to lock me anytime, no reason needed, I'm not allowed to question, only she decides the duration, and many chores are fair game).

We have had a GREAT sex life many many years. I think experimentation & open minds have helped a lot. She loves sex, and had mainly wanted my sick free at night in bed (after a teasing day).

Just last week I talked her into her trying to have long sexplay & orgasms with me belted. She was amazed how well it went (after years of saying no to this), and now she's joking that I'm in trouble, that now she can keep me in long periods, and claims she prefers it. I think she's role playing what I want to hear, but I love that kind of teasing. We will see.
0 x
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

Locked by LRC wrote:I'm locked...
...for the commitment it shows to LRC.
...because it has taught me to place LRC's pleasure and happiness before mine.
...because of the way it has opened communication between us.
...because I like the way it has changed the way I treat LRC as an equal.
...because I like the feeling of arousal.
...for the great sensations that occur just before orgasm is taken away.
...for the great sensations that occur when orgasm occurs.
BOOM.

Thats what it is.

The only change I would make is that her pleasure and happiness is also my pleasure and happiness, and not in a sympathetic kind of way. I have heaps of personal pleasure and happiness.

If you guys look at my most recent journey update, this is weird that I am locked again but for both of us, exciting and kind of uncharted as we keep coming back to MC.

Everyone will be happy to know that the missus breathed a sigh of relief when she finally got the key back and said "about bloody time"!
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

By my confessions of masturbation to my wife now key holder. Our journey has been positive as she was reluctant at first, actually thought I was nuts. However as things have progressed she has come to see the attitude difference is real. I am locked more than I'm out, all at her discretion now. I personally am happier than I have been in years. I can't pin point yet, but assume its my fantasy of being submissive. The more she becomes comfortable with my chastity and her new power the better life is for both of us. Am new and will post more of our journey as I can we are a little over a year into this lifestyle and both wish to continue on.
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
Her_M

Post by Her_M »

I was first locked mostly out of curiosity. The CB6000 was a toy that was intriguing to both of us so I went ahead and bought one. A couple of weeks later, I had her recollect our prior conversation and told her that I was wearing it. Her curiosity was further heightened. I feel rather fortunate that it's something that we've discovered and explored together.

What started out as a curiosity turned out to be beneficial is several ways that we hadn't really identified yet. We'd been dating approximately 8-9 months when it was introduced into our relationship. The first way it benefitted our relationship is curbing my masturbation. It wasn't something I had been hiding. But, neither of us realized just how much energy it was directing away from our relationship. Secondly, I've had a feeling that she had been accustomed to walking on eggshells in past relationships and wasn't accustomed to just saying what she wanted. This was a manner for her to be expressive in that way...if she chose to take it which she has much more thoroughly than I would've guessed. The one thing I hadn't expected at all, is that she had been cheated on in prior relationships. My willingness to lock myself up for her put an uneasiness to rest that she hadn't realized existed and as a result, brought us closer. And the unpredictable flow of sexual energy isn't half bad either. :D
0 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

Her_M
I appreciate your attitude towards her!
I think handing over your key to your GF / wife is the best expression of proving your loyalty & love!
If your GF / wife also appreciates, then chastity lifestyle can bring in a wonderful relationship!
Enjoy!
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.