Pulling out of a chastity device

Living the real life under lock and key
WifeIsVanilla

Pulling out of a chastity device

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I have a JB with a double ring. i have noticed that it is significantly more difficult to pull out of it than a standard CB-xxx device, I think this is because the double ring pushes my balls further away from the bottom of my penis. it seems to me that if I added rings (making the cage shorter to offset the difference) it might be more difficult to pull out.

Thoughts?
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
mellyshubby

Re: Pulling out of a chastity device

Post by mellyshubby »

I posted on this subject recently.

My wife and I have a simple, cheap way to make my Jailbird "escape proof". No spikes, no piercings, no discomfort in any way. It changes the whole dynamic, and makes chastity play more fun for us.

You need to find a roll of thin vinyl marking tape that land surveyors use. It is about an inch wide, and has no adhesive. Cut off about 18" and then cut that lengthwise into 3 or 4 thin ribbons, each roughly 1/4 inch wide. For security, the key holder signs her name somewhere near the middle. Just before going into the cage, tie the ribbon around the middle of your cock using a double knot. Then, feed the ends of the ribbon into the cage as you go in. Tie another double knot onto the cage itself, after you are in. Trim off the excess ribbon so that it will be impossible to re-tie later. That's it.

We found that escape is very difficult, and re-entry even harder to accomplish without giving it away (all the tugging caused the knot to fail). I suppose it might be possible, if you were given enough tries to accomplish it. However, I immediately realized that the odds are against me being successful. So what really makes this system escape proof is the realization that if you try, you will probably be found out. Therefore, you don't even try.

I would be interested to see if anyone else wants to give this a try.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
maxANDsue
Location: NYC and other places depending on work and time of year

Post by maxANDsue »

I never will understand why guys who talk their wives or girlfriends into locking them up, spend so much time trying to escape. I am new to this forum but reading all the posts, most seem to be about the chastity devices and little about the chastity experience. Whether I am locked or not, as long as I do not cum, I am in chastity. For us it is all about the teasing and denial. Even if I had an escape proof device on, legally, no one can force me to wear it so it really does not matter about which chastity device I wear. I mainly wear it to arouse me, not stop me from cumming. When I have it on, it feels like a hand holding my penis and that makes me hard on and off throughout the day. Add the points of intrigue for the CB6000 and it is one sexually arousing CD.
0 x
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

I will explain one more time, then I am done. There is a BIG difference in having something on that you CAN'T escape undetected, vs having something that you can back out of any time (whether you try to or not). When I first discovered that I could back out of my devices, I thought "this is a joke". From that point on, the device seemed more like an ornament than a cage. There really is no point in her hiding the key either, you certainly don't need to unlock to escape.

Now I realize that the whole chastity thing is only a game that my wife and I play. I am not ever held against my will. But when I play the game, I want it to be as real as it can be. If she wants me locked, then that means LOCKED. For those of you who watched Andy Griffith, I don't want the keys to the cell hanging within reach on the wall.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Her_M

Post by Her_M »

I agree with mellyshubby here although I do see Max's point. The difference is the distinction in what one is seeking. If one knows they can get out, then its like having a bottomless pot of money in Monopoly. It just takes much of the suspense out of the scenarios. Yes, we can all choose to stop playing because we want to stop playing. But, if one can't physically remove themselves from their constraints without a significant amount of mechanical effort or a serious conversation with your partner in the game, it adds a level of unknown to the game's plot that many find so enticing. So, for some, just having the mental capacity to focus on being chaste is enough, others really want someone else to have full control of the situations regardless of the chaste individuals momentary impulses. Devices lacking in security don't provide that level of sense of control. So yes, we can get out more or less whenever we want regardless of the security.

The other aspect is that of the key holder's point of view. If they know it can be escaped from and restored, well, what's the point of the device? I know when I discovered I could orgasm with my JB (too big) on, my KH lost interest in the device aspect of the game.

And that is great that you can remain chaste with or without a CD. Not everyone has that self control. Those that don't have the self control and know they don't want something that is secure because they dislike their lack of self control and the way in which it affects their relationship. Obviously not a one-size fits all answer but I suspect it fits most. Would love to hear other's perspectives if the horse isn't too dead already. :)
0 x
maxANDsue
Location: NYC and other places depending on work and time of year

Post by maxANDsue »

I hear what you are saying and my lack of understanding does not mean I disapprove or feel my way is the best way. We all have our sexual triggers and mine just happens to be sexual submissive purely because I mentally want to, rather than needing to feel that I have to be. A good example is that for 40 years of our 45 year marriage, I was sexually submissive to my wife and her girlfriend in a BDSM relationship. However, I never really liked, or did, the bondage part, while most in our club focused on the bondage using elaborate methods to restrain the male or female before administering punishment. I liked it better when I would take a whipping without being restrained. I was into the pain part and self discipline to hold my position because I was told to. For me it was a game of will power, not feeling helpless to do anything about it.

I did not want to leave you with the impression that I thought what I did was better or more pure. I just did not and still do not understand the need some have to be physically prevented from doing something because I am not wired. Funny thing is that there just was a TV commercial for the show, Atlanta Housewives. A wife was asked if she would submit to her husband and her reply was, only if she was tied up. That is probably what most people enjoy. I do not as I like to feel submissive enough to submit without being tied up. Different strokes and all that. BTW, if you want something not to understand, my wife has not allowed me to have intercourse of penetrate her or any women I have been allowed to be with, for about 38 years ever since she learned that I was sterile. The main reason she got married to a man was to have kids and I cannot give them to her and agreed to the no intercourse rule. She still loves having sex with me as long as it is oral or non penetrative. Early in our marriage I arranged for her to have sex with a few guys we knew into swinging and wife swapping and she did not get pregnant or enjoy the sex so she told me that I would be the only man in her life and brought in her girlfriend and the three of us lived an unusual life for all but 9 years of our marriage.
0 x
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

Let me apologize for being negative. This whole thing is about fun and becoming closer to your spouse. I just figured that the premise for chastity play is that your key holder controls your orgasms, which results in a whole host of other fun stuff happening. When I came up with a simple way to GUARANTEE that she could control my orgasms, I thought others would like to know about it.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
slave d

Post by slave d »

mellyshubby i for one don't think you're negative at all and have even searched on line to see where i can get that tape here in NZ. i think we all go through stages and times when a little extra security would feel good to both parties. After all it is the KeyHolder who we want to feel most secure, secure in the fact that they DO have total control. They can't control your brain but they can tie up your cock so you can't do anything they don't want !!! I for one am going to talk to MsM about trying your tying method, not actually for withdrawal prevention which is not an issue with me but to hold my cock forward on the tube so i can't get pleasure from rubbing it back and forth in there !!! So a big thank you from me !!!

d
Last edited by slave d on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

There is a bit of a mental difference between *won't* and *can't*, and what trips the trigger for some of us is the 'can't'. We desire the physical inability of access. We aren't all 'submissve', but we may desire *forced* control.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

Twisted Mister,
You hit the nail right on the head. It really is a distinction between won't and can't. For me, can't is much more of a turn on.

Slave D,
If you can't find the ribbon I mentioned, you could probably slice up something else (like white kitchen garbage bags) into slender ribbons. If you tie it on fairly tight, you will probably not be able to back out of it. We had to use scissors to free me a few days ago, because she tied it fairly tight before the cage went on.

My freedom will only be till Friday, then I am starting a 30 day challenge. She is really looking forward to seeing how much of a horny, willing to do anything husband I will be.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH