Pulling out of a chastity device

Living the real life under lock and key
Aarkey

Re: Pulling out of a chastity device

Post by Aarkey »

LockedUpNewb wrote:...I have never "cheated" but I don't like knowing that I CAN. My wife threatened to get a piercing for me last year and I begged her not too. I don't have any tattoos or piercings on my body and I certainly don't want an extra hole in my penis. It's tough for me to just wear the device and not think about pulling out. But at least it's more of a deterrent than nothing at all.
I was reluctant to get a piercing too, but I'm very grateful that my then g/f and keyholder insisted on it. I got a frenum piercing almost 10 years ago, and haven't regretted it (once I got over the initial soreness.) Back then, everyone insisted that you could only get a Prince Albert, and I'm glad they were wrong. I had my Mature Metal jailbird made with a slight modification of a second bar on the bottom of it, and I wear a second lock. And it works perfectly.

Because for me, knowing I shouldn't and knowing I can't... are two totally different experiences.

The healing took 3 weeks before I could enjoy gentle sex, and 6 weeks before it felt fully healed. And if it didn't work, I was just going to take the piercing out, let it close and go on with my life. No big deal.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
Linus

Post by Linus »

I don't understand what is the big point in trying to pull out when you only have willingly accepted to stay locked?
And if at all you want to have the thrill to pull out, then why not simply try to open the lock?
The locks that are locked on our cages are quite easy to open with a thin hair pin
I consider pulling out as cheating on your partner; which I would never do
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Linus wrote:I consider pulling out as cheating on your partner; which I would never do
Then why even bother with the cage? :geek:
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Tom Allen wrote:
Linus wrote:I consider pulling out as cheating on your partner; which I would never do
Then why even bother with the cage? :geek:
Bingo.

And there are many who use the "honor system" and just don't get themselves off. Hey, if that works for them - great. Have fun.

And Linus, as to the locks, there are custom locks that are much harder to pick. Then again, there are always bolt cutters too.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
B2Please

Post by B2Please »

Just found this nice thread. I hope to be able to find this tape you mentioned. Sounds great.
Thanks for sharing!

We have done similar things over the years with Twisted string. 3M foam medical tape plus a string. And I tried normal non-stretchy ribbon once. Ouch! That was a bad one! Sometimes we use a little metal hvac tape and emboss it on the outside of the tube. It's a cute little seal, about 1/2 x 1/2 sort of like a electrical meter's seal.

No slack or ability to get back in with all this, even with pantyhose tube, etc.

Currently using full harness with a curved plate with a hole in it the size on a typ RING, as I like the dominant feel, and there is no ball pulling with morning hard- ons. Just tube squeezing. :)
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Today MsM decided to see if i did indeed have a "natural" piercing in my frenum area. She went through all Her belly button piecing jewellery and found a titanium ring with a coil on it that slides around to cover the opening. i was unlocked and washed and when i looked carefully i found there actually appear to be two "tunnels" through the remains of my foreskin in the frenum area, one is to the side but the other smaller one is basically central and W/we found the belly ring fitted through quite easily !!! Then i was sent to relock BUT with the bright flouro pink tape looped through the ring and tied through the two side holes at the front of MsS's HT2. So now there is no possibility of withdrawal from the HT2 as i am effectively tethered to the front. It will be interesting to see if it also reduces the pleasure of being able to slide up and down inside the tube !!

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

It's a different feeling knowing that you CAN NOT escape, whether you think you would cheat or not. I think you could still "tether" yourself, even without the hole that you have. We just tie a fairly snug knot first, then tie the remainder to the cage somewhere. It works.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
slave d

Post by slave d »

mellyshubby wrote:It's a different feeling knowing that you CAN NOT escape, whether you think you would cheat or not. I think you could still "tether" yourself, even without the hole that you have. We just tie a fairly snug knot first, then tie the remainder to the cage somewhere. It works.
i tried that but for some reason i couldn't get back into the tube with a lasso around my cock but i can with the ring fitted. Found it was quite acceptable today but still allows a lot if movement so am going to suggest a simple barbell instead of a ring that should make things somewhat tighter. It's not as simple with the HT2 tube as it would be in a metal cage where you can get simpler access and have more tie off points.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.