cleaning his own cum from my pussy

Living the real life under lock and key
avid fan
Re: cleaning his own cum from my pussy

Post by avid fan »

I've had an interesting period recently with my wife, following post above. I've frequently told my wife that I find it really hot to lick my cum off her, and shes picked up on it and occasionally stroked my dick then brought her fingers up to my mouth...

A couple of days back we had a nice session and she was on top of me...I came and after a minute or two she made a comment like "I bet you wouldnt be going down and licking me now, despite what you said!"....unfortunately - and to my great regret - I'd been hit by the 'post cum blues', and I couldnt bring myself to take action, but I did try to explain to her the difference between a semi/ruined cum, where my horniness drops slightly but I'm still keen on licking her, and a full blown orgasm, where it nearly immediately kills your libido and you lose any horny urges...she took it on board I think.

Despite that useful discussion, I was annoyed with myself the following day that I was so reluctant and gave the impression I didnt want to eat her out...

So...last night she made another comment about me licking my cum up...and I told her that I wasnt completely honest in our last talk...I DO want to eat her afterwards, but need a bit of encouragement... and what REALLY drives me crazy is the thought of her demanding, forcing me, to go down after I've cum, expecially if she's still horny...I told her the idea of her grinding away on my face to get off, covering me in cum, is a massive turnon.

She took it in with interest and just an 'yeah, I can do that' comment!...unfortunately, we've immediately been hit with her monthly curse (hey, I want to do it, but not THAT much!!) so sod's law things have been delayed, but I'm hoping for some significant developments in the next week or so once she's over it
2 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

avid fan wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:18 am
So...last night she made another comment about me licking my cum up...and I told her that I wasnt completely honest in our last talk...I DO want to eat her afterwards, but need a bit of encouragement... and what REALLY drives me crazy is the thought of her demanding, forcing me, to go down after I've cum, expecially if she's still horny...I told her the idea of her grinding away on my face to get off, covering me in cum, is a massive turnon.

She took it in with interest and just an 'yeah, I can do that' comment!...unfortunately, we've immediately been hit with her monthly curse (hey, I want to do it, but not THAT much!!) so sod's law things have been delayed, but I'm hoping for some significant developments in the next week or so once she's over it
Could be interesting times ahead, especially when she finds out how good it feels. Is she physically capable of forcing you, without you being restrained in some fashion?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
avid fan

Post by avid fan »

I'm about 6-1 while she's 5-7 and a fair amount lighter, so she's not realistically going to pin me down or handcuff me (for now..), but as long as she's forceful verbally then I anticipate I'll do whatever I'm told!

I am a bit concerned I'll be hit by the usual apathy post ejaculation... hoping she does go aggressive with me, and my plan is to keep repeating the mantra 'its another man's cum' in my head (I have a massive cuckold fantasy!)

Interesting, the first thing she said when we went to bed last night, completely unprompted, was "so, as soon as 'this' (period) finishes, the first thing you're going to do is go down there and lick me after you've 'leaked', right??"

I confirmed that was the case, on 2 conditions...1-she forces me to, and 2- she wants me to!

She was good with that... just keen for her to admit she enjoys the idea of it. Pretty sure she does... even when I last a while penetrating her, she usually encourages me to rub her afterwards with fingers....she rarely seems to cum purely from (my) penetration... though vibrators have that effect.

God I hate periods....she has particularly difficult and long ones, and it always arrives when you think progress is imminent!
0 x
avid fan

Post by avid fan »

Minor update...so again we go to bed, no sexual talk, and wifey says "So, when I leak on you, do you want me to squirt it all out in one go and drown you??...I can do that you know..." :o :twisted: :twisted:
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

I've been where you are but with her help I got past the after reluctance by her pushing me into it . Now if she withholds allowing me the privilege I find myself extremely disappointed . Hope all works out for you being guided into this was key for me .
1 x
For her pleasure is my reward
avid fan

Post by avid fan »

So....the creampie thing happened. I have to say it wasnt exactly the awesome event I was hoping it would be...

So, last week wife was saying she was 'cleared up' and we'd be doing it that evening...I was conscious I needed to really go for it and 'show no fear', so I did manage to release some cum in a ruined O earlier in the day...I was still 'fully functional', but wanted to avoid getting drowned in cum given I've been about a week without a proper release!!

So, evening comes, we go to bed and she's casually stroking me...nothing really said about any upcoming events, so I assume perhaps she's not fully clear and just tiding me over...but when I'd fully hard she asks if I'll roll onto her, or she sit on me...I choose the latter..

I cum in a few minutes, and then afterwards she smiles but then just kind of says "so, what are you going to do now??"...so before I have chance to think of anything else I slide down and start licking away.

She was occasionally moving up and down, though in no way grinding on me like she's done before, and no further words of encouragement from her...or any words really...I also didnt really notice any significant volume come out of her as I'm licking enthusiastically (I found a small puddle on my belly...so perhaps had some drop out as I slid down into place?!).

She did eventually cum, then climbed off me. The only thing she asked was if I needed a shower...maybe she thought more had been dumped on me than was the case....and that was about it.

Got to say, disappointed that after all the talk, she didn't automatically force me down, and zero teasing etc as I was there....then afterwards, just no comment. Things were fine afterwards, just really annoyed that it didnt appear to have broken any barriers....

However, we subsequently had another session over the weekend, which is another story...
1 x
ARK

Post by ARK »

I love orally pleasuring my wife. A few years ago I suggested to my wife that I want to clean up my cream pie. The next time we had intercourse, we also tried K-Y jelly Her and His lubricant. The commercial showed fireworks. Well, the lubricant was not that great. Now it was time for me to go down on my wife and clean up my cream pie. I slid down between her legs and start kissing her lips and licking her clean. Afterwards, she commented that I did not seem very enthusiastic about giving her head. I commented that the taste of the lubricant was not very good.
A week later we had a get away weekend at a bed and breakfast. After dinner, we took a bubble bath in an old fashion claw foot tub. After drying off, went to the bed and I started kissing her body. As I started to kiss her stomach and move down between her legs to orally pleasure her, she stopped me and said,”No, not now. You can give me head after you cum in me.”. I applied regular K-Y lubricant on her and then I rolled over and she climbed on top of me. During intercourse, I was hoping I would cum deep inside her, so that I would I would not have as much cum to clean up. As I was approaching an organism, I asked permission to cum. As I was exploding, she rose up to the point where I was barely in her. After my organism and I pulled out, she rolled over on her back. She reached down and grabbed my penis and squeezed the last drop of cum on top of her pubic hair. I slid down and started kissing her. The first spot was the drop of cum she squeezed out of her. I continue to kiss and lick till she had another organism. Afterward, she said that I was more motivated this time when I orally pleasured her.
Now it is common practice that I am not allowed to orally pleasure her until I have cum inside her.
We have tried several different types of lubricants, cherry flavor, warming, etc. I prefer just plan K-Y jelly. Other lubricants smell, taste nasty and or ruin the texture of her juices.
2 x
WPS
midlifelovelife
Last orgasm: December 16th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 24

Post by midlifelovelife »

I get that lubricants interfere with it. On a couple of recent occasions, my life enjoyed me frigging her clit with the tip of my cock. This got her quite naturally wet and got me close to orgasm. She told me to cum between her labia and I did as ordered.
On both occasions, I hadn’t ejaculated for at least a week so there was quite a quantity, but I managed to deposit it neatly between those lips. She looked like a cream-filled pastry! I powered through my initial hesitation and licked it all up. She loved the slick feeling and I brought her to climax quite soon, my tongue lapping up our combined juices and my fingers sliding easily inside her. I love the taste of her and I think that improves the overall experience.
4 x
SwedInLoriTube

Post by SwedInLoriTube »

I had the same desire and hurdles for many years. Then my lovely girlfriend gave me wonderful blow jobs when she came up with the idea of “mess free” sex. That was no cumin inside her (for other reasons), no mess in the bed, no getting up for some napkins or toilet paper or anything.

I desired to take my load but couldn’t due to the same disappearing interest after going over the top. But with her mounting her mouth on mine I has to swallow. This has now become our “standard procedure” when I’m allowed to cum. That is not every time! We both love it. She loves that we can keep cuddling afterwards. For me it’s so hot to know what she is intending. And I can’t resist. In the beginning it was a bit with reluctance but not any longer. So, you get used to it and learn to love it. And it’s so incredible hot.

I can also share the lovely and tantric way of our sex life has evolved into. She gets almost al the orgasms. It’s a ratio of between 25:1 to 100:1 something. No PIV! Tongue and fingers only. And we share the feelings of orgasm and satisfaction mentally. When she is done, after multiple orgasms, I’m in the state of feeling both horny and post orgasmic too! When she orgasms my body reacts as if I had cum. I get limp! She plays with my penis when I satisfy her. She discovered how I became limp after her orgasm. She loves to make fun of me, saying that I can only orgasm if I’m still hard after her orgasms. But I (almost) never are. But I have the horniness still and feeling the post orgasmic exhaustion too. Amazing! I just love it. I’m in this daze of intense horniness and post orgasmic glow at the same time. Is intoxicating! Sex has become to satisfy her.
3 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I'm fed it after a bj. No problem. I clean after edging. No problem
But after a full blown orgasm. I literally fight C off. Seriously. Which is fucked up because it is something that I really want beforehand.
The ball yank/crush does it for me. It kind of circumnavigates the mental block, pain can do that.
The other way that works is if C hasn't had an orgasm yet and wants one. My desire to make C come is stronger than the need to flee.
But honestly, I would rather be tied down. C won't do this for some reason. The tie up thing, it's too kinky?
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(