Long distance ideas

Living the real life under lock and key
Grizzly228

Long distance ideas

Post by Grizzly228 »

Hi again. Currently on day 7 of edging. I'm losing my mind and can't focus on things like work. I've gone longer but this may be my horniest ever. Maybe because I have a gf but she's in Asia for three years. Don't know if I can wait THAT long. But id like ways of maybe sharing intimate moments with her via texts or video chatting. It's hard because she doesn't have much time to herself and she can go long periods without sex or masturbarion. I cannot. And the 12 hour time difference means when she's in bed I'm at work and vice versa. Any ideas?? She's also not much into texting other than saying she misses me and my "best friend" as she calls it.

I want her to some how be involved in my sex life rather than cheating on her or jerking off whenever. Sorry if I'm gettin side tracked but I really want to have sex with her and realistically it's not possible for a LONG time. This isn't the kind of tease and denial I wanted.
0 x
Mr M

Re: Long distance ideas

Post by Mr M »

I met my wife on twitter. She was already living in Paris while I live in Mexico City. So far it's been two years of this. We met after two months of Skype sessions and Whatsapp messages. I was the one to go to Paris just to meet her and I also met my Father-In-Law, who was living in Denmark and now lives in Paris with her.

We got married in Mexico, as she got here during a vacation period, and the day after the wedding she went back to Paris. We were already a cuckold couple by then.

The idea for me wearing a cage came into my mind something around six months ago. We just bought the cage on one of my trips to Paris, as we try to see each other every two months, either she comes to Mexico or I go to France.

I obviously have an emergency key, and I clean my device daily by taking it off. I don't sleep with it.

For us the game is that I have to send her a daily pic of me wearing the device. But in your case I don't know if your GF is even serious about your relationship. I think that's the first thing you have to be certain of before moving into kinky games. Because you're not gonna have fun at all if that is not settled.

Would you be into her cuckolding you?

Best!

Mr M
0 x
Devoted to Miau Miau (my wife, @MiauMiauSW).
100% proud cuckold currently wearing a Curve device.
Mr M
Mexico City-Paris