pee pleasure

Living the real life under lock and key
slave d

pee pleasure

Post by slave d »

i wonder if any others locked 24/7 are finding, or have found, that peeing (which i always do sitting down now) has become a more pleasurable experience ? possibly because (this is my thought) you are not getting the usual pleasures you used to have with your cock (which has now become Her cock of course !!). i find, that particularly if my bladder is full and i "hold it back" for a few seconds, it is a much more enjoyable part of my day than used to be the case !! Probably just another part of my trip into senility lol !!

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Grizzly228

Re: pee pleasure

Post by Grizzly228 »

I feel the same way. I'm on day 7 of edging and there is a bit of pleasure when urinating. Just enough to remind me that I'm missing out. And it's good but another tease. Assuming it's from the fluids that have leaked into the urethra anticipation the ejaculation that never comes. Maybe coupled with then tension and swelling down there causing more feelings than usual
0 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

Peeing pleasure for me is subsiding the nocturnal erection inside the cage, which is really painful.
If I do not pee before my bladder is too full, then my erection chokes the urinary track. Then peeing becomes a problem.
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I thought that this thread was going to be about something else :oops:

I don't get much 'pleasure' from it. I think that may be because the restriction of the ring means that my bladder doesn't empty completely, which means that I have to go more frequently and that's kind of a pain in the ass.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
slave d

Post by slave d »

TwistedMister wrote:I thought that this thread was going to be about something else :oops:

I guess a lot of people expected that :lol:

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
danj

Post by danj »

I've had a few times where peeing has been pleasurable (and have released some semen at the same time). This hasn't happened all that often, and I think only after having been very aroused but denied orgasm.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart