Preparing for chastity: rituals or other ways to begin

Living the real life under lock and key
Grizzly228

Preparing for chastity: rituals or other ways to begin

Post by Grizzly228 »

Hi. I just wanted to see how others begin their time in chastity. I am only doing self chastity right now so there is no one to share it with which sucks. But I want there to almost be like a set beginning. More than just a clock. Am I making sense? Others with keyholders/wives/gf etc probably have sex or a ruined orgasm or milking then lock it back up for a set or unknown time. But alone there's no start. One day I wake up and say "hey maybe I'll stop for a while". I kinda want there to be more to it. Does that make sense?

I like to hear others' thoughts on this. Like if I'm gonna do this self deprivation there should some kind payoff or goal? Or am I thinkin of this wrong..?
0 x
Mr M

Re: Preparing for chastity: rituals or other ways to begin

Post by Mr M »

I haven't been able to do something like this as my wife lives in Paris and I'm located in Mexico City. We bought the device in Paris while I was visiting her, but couldn't really find the time to do something like this. We will start from scratch when she gets back to México.

Congrats on your cage. :)
0 x
Devoted to Miau Miau (my wife, @MiauMiauSW).
100% proud cuckold currently wearing a Curve device.
Mr M
Mexico City-Paris
Michele

Post by Michele »

He handed me his key... he's been in (or out when I'm using him) just about every day since :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

We are on a break from chastity right now. We have talked about how to start up again. A possibility is that she will collect (and freeze) 2 or 3 cum loads to prepare. When she feels that she has enough saved up, she will lock me in my device. I will not be allowed a release for 2 weeks. After the 2 weeks is up, I will only get my release if I agree to first lick clean her pussy full of cum. My guess is that I will be so horny for a release that I will not hesitate to do it.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

Yeah. I really wish I had a keyholder or domme or at least a gf into it. It's hard getting the full excitement when self imposed.
0 x