Giving Chastity Another Try

Living the real life under lock and key
slavetojill

Giving Chastity Another Try

Post by slavetojill »

My girlfriend and I have played with chastity in the past. Nothing long term, maxed out at 10 days. It all started when we were watching some femdom videos together and one of the guys in the video was wearing a chastity cage. She asked if I'd ever wear one for her. It wasn't really something I'd thought about or was necessarily interested in. I reluctantly said that I'd be willing to try it. She ordered a CB-3000 knock off from EBay and when it arrived I was both excited and nervous.

The first time she locked me up was really intense. It was only for a weekend, but she made it a weekend to remember. Lots of teasing, lots of femdom play (which I really enjoy), and of course lots of orgasms for her. We went out for a nice dinner and she wore a low cut dress with the key around her neck. For something I was initially quite leary about it turned out to be incredibly hot!

After that we would play on and off for a few days here and there. She really enjoys tease and denial play and LOVES to ruin my orgasms. Controlling my orgasms is a huge turn on for her and although we've talked about trying extended chastity we always end up stopping short of the predetermined release date. Although it's definitely a relief to finally cum, I sometimes wish we would have gone longer. Having her in 100% control of my orgasms is a huge turn on for me. I LOVE giving her pleasure while she denies me. The complete control she has when I'm locked up really plays into my submissive fantasies and the power shift when she fucks me with her strapon while I'm locked or when I fuck her with the strapon giving her the pleasure I so desire but can't have drives me insane!

The last time we played the plan was for me to be locked for at least two weeks, possibly more. It was 100% up to her. I was extremely excited about the prospect. A few days into it though my cage broke, So that ended the game rather abruptly.

After discussing it I ordered a CB-6000s knock off from Amazon and while browsing I ran across The Keyholders Handbook. I asked if it would be something she'd be interested in. She said it would so I ordered both.

This Sunday we're starting again. I will be locked 24/7 for at least two weeks. At the two week mark we'll decide if it's something we want to continue doing. Needless to say I'm extremely excited about finally giving extended chastity a serious try.

Wish me luck.
0 x
Cagedrosie

Re: Giving Chastity Another Try

Post by Cagedrosie »

Good luck. As I past my 2 week going on the 3rd with no future date of release set (glup) :D I will say it get easier physically but harder mentally. And just a tip. Cleaning and moisturizer are extremely important, even more for us plastic cage guys. Do them daily and you will enjoy endless amounts of locked up time.

Another tip. Save up for a metal cage. Others here say it's worth every penny.
0 x
Wearing: Reglued Cb6000
Locked to KH Miss Elizabeth
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

One quick tip for both of you; Two weeks or a month isn't enough time to know how you really feel. I'm just at three months and now I think I understand and want to go on forever (i want orgasms of course, but locked up)
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

Two weeks is the longest I've ever gone and it led to the most amazing orgasm in my life. It's actually addicting because I've had good ones since but nothing compared to that one. So it made me want to try to make it to 14 days again or longer. You are a lucky guy to have a woman that's into it. Never had the nerve to bring it up to my gfs in the last but have had some female friends involved but doesn't seem to interest them and they stop. Enjoy it. And if she truly is 100% in control than don't worry so much about how long she keeps you locked. I understand why, but try to realize when you may be trying to "top" from the "bottom" so to speak. I'd do anything to have a woman even just tease me in the cage. Enjoy what ever she allows you to have because it sounds like you've got it better than most!
0 x
slavetojill

Post by slavetojill »

Grizzly228 wrote: You are a lucky guy to have a woman that's into it. Enjoy it. And if she truly is 100% in control than don't worry so much about how long she keeps you locked. I understand why, but try to realize when you may be trying to "top" from the "bottom" so to speak. I'd do anything to have a woman even just tease me in the cage. Enjoy what ever she allows you to have because it sounds like you've got it better than most!
Trust me, I know how truly lucky I am. She's an incredible woman.

And you're right about letting her be in 100% control. I trust her completely and we've discussed letting her be the only one to decide when get to cum. I think that's probably how we should handle it if we're going to take this seriously. In fact the last time we tried when we started I asked how long it would be she replied "At least two weeks." We had sex the night before she locked me up. When I was ready to cum she said "You'd better make it count because it's going to be a long time before you cum again." :shock:

As I've said, she really seems to enjoy playing The Game. She's a member here and posted this a while back when we were messing around with chastity:
mistressjill wrote:Hello World!

I am a new keyholder with my bf of the last 8 months. We are trying it out and have only gone as long as 8 days so far. We are starting again soon and I plan to have control indefinitely. It has certainly added a spice to our bedroom and I look forward to any advice and ideas I can get from this forum.

~j
mistressjill wrote:My slave has been doing very well over these last few days. Since going 24/7 it has been on his mind constantly. I am getting much enjoyment out of his frustration. As I must go on a business trip next week, I have told him he won't be released until after I come back. I could see the fear in his eyes. :) My thoughts are this, if we want to embrace this lifestyle then we should do just that. I think in time he won't have fear in his eyes, but anticipation. His attentiveness is what I expect and deserve. Chastity reminds him of that.
:D
When I read these I was overwhelmed with excitement. The thought of her controlling my orgasms indefinitely is incredibly hot. Just the fact that she was thinking about it is a HUGE turn on.

Hopefully she'll chime in on this thread and share some more of what she has in mind.
0 x
slavetojill

Post by slavetojill »

Well, last night was the night. We talked a bit more about how to move forward and we both decided that it will be 100% up to her when i get to cum.

We started off with some serious teasing. She rode me until she came really hard. She was really turned on by the prospect of being in complete control of my orgasms and incredibly wet. After she came she started edging me and brought me to the brink 5 or 6 times, finally ruining my orgasm. She then proceeded to ride me some more and came several more times. Then she said "Would you like to cum one last time?" which drove me over the edge. I came soooo hard!

After that we cleaned up and she locked me up for what will be I'm sure the longest I've ever been in chastity. :D
0 x
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

Enjoy. We have had a little break recently and jumped back in over Easter break. She suggested just four or five days then when that came around just laughed at me and said as if I would let you out after five days.
Today is my birthday and I was wondering if she was going to give me a treat. Well, she is but not what I was hoping. I am in her service all day and she is in her role of super strict mistress. It is deliciously fun to have your wife tease you about how on your birthday you have to cater to her every whim.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!