New diet, finally

Living the real life under lock and key
fuzzydunlop

New diet, finally

Post by fuzzydunlop »

I went about 50 days in the spring with no orgasm. It was mostly on the honor system. Sometimes when I go that long, it is hard to get back in the swing of that kink. Plus stress has been bad this year. The wife and I just decided to wait this time until Thanksgiving (17 days). Also, I've gained way too much weight this year, I am going to try diet from both having orgasms and eating junk. Trying to put the stop to two different comforts and see if I can get on a better road.
0 x
clamence

Re: New diet, finally

Post by clamence »

Chastity is for me an excellent diet. Because when excitation gets too much, I spend that energy doing a lot of sports (running, swimming, walking, cycling, bodybuilding...). So chastity helps me to keep both a good weight and a nice body :)
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

tcs, it sounds like you have a good plan there. I hope you are able to stick to it and start feeling better about everything in your life! Chastity has taken the Pressure off one aspect of our lives and made it much easier to concentrate on others! Good luck!
Last edited by Michele on Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

I read before of some couples tying weight loss to orgasm.
For example;
"You must loose 20 pounds before your eligible for your next orgasm."
"You have to maintain your target weight for x days to be eligible for your next orgasm."

These would seem to give you an incentive for your weight control.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Thanks all. We have done the whole lose weight for an orgasm approach before. It has worked at times. It is hard to explain, but right now we are going or a "purer" route---sometimes it is good to realize that delayed gratification is itself a reward for self discipline. I have been so undisciplined this year. I guess I am emphasizing the "D" in BDSM at the moment. It is always fascinated too me how multifaceted orgasm control can be.
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Update: it is now Day 8 which sadly is my longest stint since the 50 day thing in the spring. I've been tempted to break the "diet" but have resisted. We've screwed around a bit with her having orgasms and me not, which was tense but fun. I've not been quite as preoccupied as I sometimes get. I have cut down on beer drinking the last few weeks, which is good. My eating is a little better.
0 x