newbie just ordered first device

Living the real life under lock and key
steviej

newbie just ordered first device

Post by steviej »

i just convinced my fiance that the cb6000 would improve our sex life by giving her the power to lock me up on the weekend so i couldn't jack off while i'm not with her, she has taken to the idea so much that she says can't wait to lock me up every day even when i'm at work so i can't ever touch myself without her permission. Have I unknowingly woken up a beast, i wasn't expecting her to even agree let alone take it to this extreme. Should I be nervous, I am turned on but I wasn't expecting her to react like this, help, maybe?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: newbie just ordered first device

Post by TwistedMister »

Wives/girlfriends/etc. tend to have different reactions to the idea, and one cannot always be certain as to how it might be received. Many here, who spent much time attempting to convince reluctant partners to participate, would consider you fortunate to have someone who responded so well.

There is an oft quoted expression: "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it." It doesn't sound like she needed much convincing. You will need to communicate with her so that you both have a clear understanding of what it is that each of you wants/needs from this, and to set some 'limits' if there are situations/conditions that you want to avoid. Otherwise, just hang on and enjoy the ride :twisted: .
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Finn

Post by Finn »

Make sure to take your time and get the fit right. Being aroused too much in a device that's too tight can have you ending up out of it due to soreness or damaged skin. I just got a 6000s and find it a big improvement on my older style 2000 and curve, in terms of wear comfort. Find the balance between comfort and security (especially if you have testicles that like to pull up through the ring.) and you'll be fine. Don't be discouraged if you can't wear it 24/7 straight away. Oh, and have fun!!!
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Michele

Post by Michele »

Haha ok I just have to laugh because as a wife who had this brought up to her... I took to it like a champ and I'll say, yes, hubby did wake a part of me that is now in heaven with this. Half the time he's scared-excited because he has no idea what in going to do next our try next (and like!!) and he really got way more than what he wished for! Don't get me wrong, he's happy as hell but has no idea what to expect outta me anymore! :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Locked4myowngood

Post by Locked4myowngood »

Congrats on your new journey. I too am much on the same journey as you.

Communication is important. She will have differnt opinions about chastity than you will and internet fantasy not withstanding, chastity, like anything else, has to be nurtured.

The people on this site are the best resources you could ever have. Best of luck
0 x
Currently locked in a MM Jailbird with my amazing GF as my KH!
Michele

Post by Michele »

Oh... as a side note, hubby and I started a communication log/journal that we both write in and talk about what we would like to try, what we did try, what we liked and didn't like. It has been a huge help! It's a non-judgmental book so we don't have to both like anything but getting ideas of even extreme fantasies help keep things interesting.

The simple non-judgmental answer for something one of us feels is completely off the wall crazy is "that's interesting, I don't think I'd like that but very interesting" and even if we don't like a whole thought maybe parts we do... anyway, good luck!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
steviej

Post by steviej »

Thanks all for the advice. The device hasn't arrived yet so I still am not really sure how I feel about it. I have a longstanding and comfortable relationship with my penis that I think is about to change. My fiancé is a bit of a control freak and I've got a feeling she is going to enjoy taking advantage of this new power I've given her. I'm saying this while sporting a massive erection :), I guess I need to enjoy them while I still can. How do you guys manage to avoid them, thinking about being denied makes me even hornier, how does this whole thing work?!!
0 x
steviej

Post by steviej »

Thanks for the advice, I have a very longstanding and mutually rewarding relationship with my penis that is going to be hard to give up but I guess that's the attraction. I have 2 questions, firstly what happens if you can't avoid arousal whilst wearing your device, are there any 'health' risks. And secondly is the device noticible when wearing normal work pants. Apologies if there is a FAQ board I can get these answers from
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

LadynMonkey wrote:Oh... as a side note, hubby and I started a communication log/journal that we both write in and talk about what we would like to try, what we did try, what we liked and didn't like. It has been a huge help! It's a non-judgmental book so we don't have to both like anything but getting ideas of even extreme fantasies help keep things interesting.

The simple non-judgmental answer for something one of us feels is completely off the wall crazy is "that's interesting, I don't think I'd like that but very interesting" and even if we don't like a whole thought maybe parts we do... anyway, good luck!
That's not a half-bad idea...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Locked4myowngood

Post by Locked4myowngood »

LadynMonkey wrote:Oh... as a side note, hubby and I started a communication log/journal that we both write in and talk about what we would like to try, what we did try, what we liked and didn't like. It has been a huge help! It's a non-judgmental book so we don't have to both like anything but getting ideas of even extreme fantasies help keep things interesting.

Nice. Makes a lot of sense

So have you been trying the ideas from each other's journal?
0 x
Currently locked in a MM Jailbird with my amazing GF as my KH!