I Decided To Do An Experiment

Living the real life under lock and key
Michele

I Decided To Do An Experiment

Post by Michele »

Tonight I was doing my teasing thing while hubby is in his cage and mid tease I decided I wanted to try something... he is currently wearing an off-the-shelf Bird Cage device so he has a little space in front to grow. I had him filling the cage and bulging through the bars and wanted to see if he could feel a blow job well enough Inbetween the bars. I told him to try his hardest to have an orgasm and I managed to get him to while in his cage with my mouth! The amount was very tiny and he basically dribbled a little out but his body went through the orgasm contractions so it was sort of pleasurable but he's still got blue balls.

Anyway I found this very interesting.

Is anyone else able to orgasm right in the cage?
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
locked4her55
Re: I Decided To Do An Experiment

Post by locked4her55 »

Was able to once in my CB6000s and I ended up breaking it.

Did it again in my MM Jail Bird using my wife's Hitachi.

Neither were very satisfying. Felt let down afterward.

Just like me, the Hitachi is now locked away.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Michele

Post by Michele »

locked4her55 wrote:Neither were very satisfying. Felt let down afterward.
That sounds kinda like hubby... he says he feels like he's not done and still feels full. It was just neat that I could basically force him to even with his cage on lol kinda opens up an interesting line of fun! :)
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

LadynMonkey wrote:
locked4her55 wrote:Neither were very satisfying. Felt let down afterward.
That sounds kinda like hubby... he says he feels like he's not done and still feels full. It was just neat that I could basically force him to even with his cage on lol kinda opens up an interesting line of fun! :)
Mrs. Twisted seems to quite enjoy doing this to me. After several weeks without orgasm, she teases with her mouth and tongue, and I am sensitive enough that it is quite pleasurable. If she continues, it is pleasureable enough that I can reach orgasm...but what she *really* likes is to stop just as I hit the point of no return, so that it is completely 'ruined'. This is rather frustrating for me- I want 'more', to be able to rub it and get a full 'O', but it isn't possible, an 'itch' that can't be scratched.

I suspect that in this condition, if she had some particular demand she wanted to make and offered a chance to be released for a full orgasm, I might be more likely to agree to it.
Last edited by TwistedMister on Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

http://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2007/0 ... a-cb-3000/

Mrs. Edge has often resorted to forcing some kind of release from me, usually for her own amusement because she finds the idea intriguing.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Tom Allen wrote:http://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2007/0 ... a-cb-3000/

Mrs. Edge has often resorted to forcing some kind of release from me, usually for her own amusement because she finds the idea intriguing.
OMG, Tom! That's awesome! I love the idea of him not feeling done and still being horny & easily aroused neener neener! Though, he's kinda confused because I said no O until maybe Thanksgiving (basically a month) but then I did that and he's like "why did you let me?" Really I just wanted to see if it was possible, it had nothing to do with him haha So now I feel some massive teasing is in order so that he knows that things are not over. He does find it interesting that his time in the cage is now longer than his last technical orgasm lol.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

LadynMonkey wrote:OMG, Tom! That's awesome! I love the idea of him not feeling done and still being horny & easily aroused neener neener!
Mrs. Edge would use those "releases" as an excuse to keep me locked up even longer. "Well, I can see that everything is still working, so there's no reason to let you out, is there?" And of course, the idea that she was getting me so excited that I *could* do that was arousing to her, as well.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Tom Allen wrote:Mrs. Edge would use those "releases" as an excuse to keep me locked up even longer. "Well, I can see that everything is still working, so there's no reason to let you out, is there?" And of course, the idea that she was getting me so excited that I *could* do that was arousing to her, as well.

Hehe High Five, Mrs Edge! :)
0 x
Intense_Restraint

Post by Intense_Restraint »

The device I currently wear has a small opening near the end of the penis cage where I found I was able to reach a particularly pleasurable part of my penis and masturbate to orgasm. That seemed like a flaw in the device to me, because I wanted it to prevent me from being able to do this. So, I used a plastic lock-tie to prevent the tip of my penis from reaching the top of the device, so it is now completely secure in the cage. This has worked perfectly for me. I could potentially break the plastic lock-tie, but I've never been tempted to do this. I can resist temptation if I'm prevented from touching that area.

Anyway, if your husband can have an orgasm with the device on, then that means he can do this when you are not with him. Some people would think this defeats the purpose of the device, or at least part of the purpose.
0 x