What's your routine with your wife?

Living the real life under lock and key
Pinkmysteel

What's your routine with your wife?

Post by Pinkmysteel »

Hi everyone.

I am wondering what routine most guys have with there partner using there cd.

I am locked in a steel belt,my belt is waiting in the bathroom every morning.i take a shower and shave etc then lock on the belt,until bed time ,I am given the key and take it off and clean it ready for the next day.

I am not allowed to masturbate as the belt stops this.but we do have sex when ever she wishes,very rare that it two days in a row.but sometimes with work and her feeling tied sometime it can only be once a week.

Today is one of those days where I just wanting the belt off,love and hate relationship with the belt.

We have an understanding , I do not beg for the key or sex.i have to be like a man and get on with it.

How many poeple are in my boat I. Wonder?
0 x
Boater38

Re: What's your routine with your wife?

Post by Boater38 »

You should consider yourself very lucky. Your wife allowing you to remove your belt every night!

I think most of us here are locked up 24/7, I know I am. Not only a padlock, but a security tag to make sure she know's if it was removed without her knowledge.

Be thankful for what you have and think about how your life might being locked up 24/7 :shock:

I think everyone here is different and what we think is the norm...
Enjoy!
Boater38
0 x
kunst

Post by kunst »

For me it is the opposite: I get locked at evening, and unlocked in the morning. Reason is that during the day I have no occasion to masturbate and I can refrain quite easily since I am very busy. On the other side, during night without a device I would start rubbing my cock against the bed...
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

kunst wrote:For me it is the opposite:
This is one of the things that I find pretty cool about chastity. Everyone has a different approach and different expectations and they manage to make it work. Thanks for sharing.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Atone wrote: This is one of the things that I find pretty cool about chastity. Everyone has a different approach and different expectations and they manage to make it work. Thanks for sharing.
... :mutters: freakin' people doing it all wrong.. :mutters:
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

My routine with the wife is fairly simple: No masturbating, no orgasms, no penetration sex (with either her, or my sub) and she provides no genital stimulation. We're cutting back on how much stimulation my sub/girl gives, and honestly, I'm finding it hard. We used a CB off and on for years, but now just use it occasionally. When my wife wants penetration, we have a really nice Doc Johnson strap-on that I wear.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Linus

Post by Linus »

My wife keeps me strictly locked 24x7. She enjoys checking out the lock every morning & night, without fail. Last month she bought a long steel chain which she ties to my device every night. Whenever I snore at night, she simply pulls the chain really hard... and I instantly stop snoring for the next few hours.
She claims that I have gradually reduced snoring. It's probably the mental conditioning that if I snore, I will be punished. Good for me.... who would like to be blamed for snoring?
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Linus wrote:Last month she bought a long steel chain which she ties to my device every night. Whenever I snore at night, she simply pulls the chain really hard... and I instantly stop snoring for the next few hours.
My wife just read this and smiled because of late I have been snoring like a freight train.

I think she's headed for the hardware store. :shock: :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

When I'm locked, it only comes off when she wants to tease me, feel me inside her, or let me cum (not more than one every 30 days). There have been times when it has not come off at all for as long as 2 months...but we have discovered that a 2 month stint results in the skin losing some elasticity, and causes the erection to be 'tight' and the skin easily chafed (which doesn't please her) so in the future I expect that I will be let out every week or two for some maintenance.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Cosmo

Post by Cosmo »

Locked in my Steelheart 24/7. Rare teasing, no conversation about it, no games, no plan. It comes off when she wants to use what is hers. Otherwise it stays on always. Only three orgasms for me since November 2012.
0 x