Unbelieveable Advice. aimed at kids!..

Living the real life under lock and key
celticqueens_sub

Unbelieveable Advice. aimed at kids!..

Post by celticqueens_sub »

The article here was published in a UK newspaper back in 2009. Its the catchphrase line that I find amusing the most. The article content, well its shit basically. In the UK we have one of the highest, if not the highest rate of teenage unwanted pregnancies in Western Europe. The NHS... I can't believe my taxes and national insurance payments go to pay for these fucktards...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... troke.html
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Unbelieveable Advice. aimed at kids!..

Post by Tom Allen »

Ugh. I get the feeling that someone is playing a big joke, but I can't figure out who or why.
0 x
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

Well, to cast some perspective on things, the US teen pregnancy rate is roughly double that of the UK, and it has fallen over the last 20-30 years by 30% (likely more young women on the pill). At least during the Bush era, and before that, Reagan, kids were urged to combat the problem through just not having sex.

Apparently, no one thought of the 'be good, but if you can't be good, be careful' adage at the time. Programs focussed on teenage abstention also ended up with substantially higher pregnancy rates than those with a broader educational agenda.

So take some comfort that your fucktards are roughly twice as effective as our fucktards.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

likes2blocked wrote:
So take some comfort that your fucktards are roughly twice as effective as our fucktards.
LOL! :D Cheered me up no end!
0 x

justplaying

Post by justplaying »

Wow...that is amazing! Seriously, sexual pleasure is a "right"...for teenagers? The explanation is idiotic at best. This material may help teenagers hold off sex until they understand what it's like to be in caring loving relationship. Talk about out of touch...perhaps this guy needs to tune into Skins and the like. Has he never seen Lady Gaga? WTF? As Pink Floyd would say...Leave the kids alone....
0 x
JetMirage

Post by JetMirage »

That article made me want to destroy something. I swear... Government organizations are trying to destroy our children.
0 x
-Jet
Devices: Jailbird, Holy Trainer
KinKey is my Keyhoder
greengrass

Post by greengrass »

The industry I work in often gets targeted by The Daily Mail. I happen to know that they are well known for taking facts out of context, blowing up small details out of proportion and not allowing the truth to get in the way of a good story.

I will not lower myself to their level and suggest that this is the case here, but please treat what is written with caution.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

greengrass wrote:The industry I work in often gets targeted by The Daily Mail. I happen to know that they are well known for taking facts out of context, blowing up small details out of proportion and not allowing the truth to get in the way of a good story.

I will not lower myself to their level and suggest that this is the case here, but please treat what is written with caution.
Couldn't agree more about the Daily Mail, or the Daily Rant as I like to call it.... but the Times and the Telegraph both slate it too. I would love to get a full copy but the NHS in Sheffeild want £15.00 for a copy.. Have trawlled the net looking for it but can't find one...

anyway, adding fuel to the fire...here is another view of said leaflet...

http://the-hermeneutic-of-continuity.bl ... field.html

Enjoy! :mrgreen:
0 x