"20 Years"

Living the real life under lock and key
Leedec

"20 Years"

Post by Leedec »

Well here is one I didnt see coming

we have been on and off with chastity for the last couple of years. My longest stretch was just over 100 days in a CB 2000. I liked the 2000 series over the 3000/6000 series as it breathed so much better.

Then we ordered a Jailbird form Mature Metal which is just fabulous. It took a few weeks to arrive, and when it did she left it by her bedside for about 3 weeks, I wasnt allowed to even try it on. She said that once its on...its on. Not fully grasping her meaning I agreed to that.

Anyway one night we were laying in bed and she got the Jail Bird out, and had me put it on.... as she was tightening the security screw she asked me if I knew what day it was.....I said no. Well she informed me that it was 20 years since we had first met( she keeps her old diaries). And she thougth it would be fitting if the cage stayed on for the next 20 years.

I laughed nervously, as she was obviously joking right? you meant 20 years off and on right? No. She meant 20 years full time.

I'm 42 now, so she laughed when she said it comes off at 62

That was mid march and my time has just begun. I still dont quite know how to feel, a mixutre of horror and excitement.

She has other lovers so she will be fine in the sex department, we recently had custom strap on harness made for the dong that she likes. so it looks like I am in to stay.

Any body else had to deal with this kind of news before
Be careful what you wish for indeed!!
0 x