Having a great week

Living the real life under lock and key
danj
Having a great week

Post by danj »

Just thought I'd post a little update. My wife and I have been having a great week. After a few weeks of no chastity, I've been locked-up almost full-time since last Sunday. It's been nice being back under her control. I've also had the pleasure of being allowed inside of her (twice), without having an orgasm, which I really enjoy...it is so intense to make love to her for a while, then be told to pull out without orgasm (we are a weird bunch, aren't we?!). And she also allowed me to bring her to a couple of orgasms, orally while locked, which is still a fairly uncommon (and exciting) experience. All that and I'm now at my longest stretch without an orgasm, an entire 8 days. Yeah, I know...nothing even close to many of you, but a good run for us. It's been especially interesting with the teasing/lovemaking!

Anyway, we're really having some fun with MC this week, and wanted to share...
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
michaelnmelissa

Re: Having a great week

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Danj -

I'm happy for you. I hope things keep going well.

My wife and I were up in your area two weeks ago, I think. You're in Mass, right? We were up around the North Shore for a few days for a funeral. Melissa was disappointed that I had to be device free for those days. I could not fly with it, obviously, and we didn't want it to be misunderstood in a carry-on scan. We considered packing it in our checked baggage, but since it is our only device we were afraid it would end up lost.

Again, good to hear you two are having some fun!

Michael
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Hi Michael,

Yes, we're in Mass, not too far from Boston. Sorry to hear about the funeral, never a fun reason to travel.

I bet Melissa wasn't very happy about the lack of device. Based on your recent posts, she's been a very disciplined keyholder! I think you made the right call. In these times, you're better off not raising eyebrows at the airport. Just not worth the aggravation and/or embarassment. While we enjoy chastity, neither of us are into humiliation, or worse.
0 x
-Dan

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

danj wrote:All that and I'm now at my longest stretch without an orgasm, an entire 8 days. Yeah, I know...nothing even close to many of you, but a good run for us. It's been especially interesting with the teasing/lovemaking!

Anyway, we're really having some fun with MC this week, and wanted to share...
Hey 8 days 8 weeks.... there are no rules whatever works for you both and you both have fun! Sounds like you are!
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
danj

Post by danj »

CQ sub,

Yes, I agree with you 100%. One of the great things is we get to make our own rules! And I try to make sure my wife knows that as far as chastity goes, the rules are made by her! Heck, I love the unpredictablity of how we've been doing things anyway. I'm locked now, and was last night...and most of last week. Tonight, who knows...she might say "stay locked", or she might even want sex with me cumming inside of her. I truly love not knowing!
0 x
-Dan