Perfect Device

Living the real life under lock and key
Cosmo

Perfect Device

Post by Cosmo »

Hello all, I've been on this forum for some time and playing with chastity devices for more than 5 years. I began with the cb2000, then tried the 6000 and 6000s. They were good but always had their problems as has often been described on this site. With my wife fully on board we moved to a steel device and decided on a steelworxx steelheart. We went with the closed design because I knew if I could touch it I would and I could get off. I ordered the first based on the comfort in my 6000s but found it far too large. Then ordered another but shifted to the other extreme. This time it was comfortable but when I removed it I found that the skin was peeling and that there was some swelling. No pain but a response I wasn't pleased with. Finally I ordered a third steelheart with the exact measurements of my friend when relaxed. It fit nicely and was comfortable. I wore it for three months until two nights ago. I was a little worried when I went to remove it as I wasn't entirely sure what I'd find given past experience. I am diligent with cleaning at least once a day and there hadn't been any pain or bad smells, so ... I'm very pleased to say everything was normal and performed perfectly. The base ring is so snug that I don't think it will ever come off. My wife is so pleased with this device that she thinks we'll be keeping as part of our lives for some time to come. I think, after years of on again off again play and broken or mis-fitting parts, we've finally found our perfect device.
0 x