So I just got a PA...

Living the real life under lock and key
poor

So I just got a PA...

Post by poor »

Chatelaine gave me permission to have it done this afternoon and in under 2 hours I was done.

I told the piercer exactly why I wanted it and to err on the side of strength rather than sensitivity. It felt a bit odd as this was the 1st time I'd spoken about my fetish to anyone other than Chatelaine face to face but it felt like the right way to approach it.

The penis was as smaller than I'd ever known it in the hands of another. After a good swabbing he inserted a tube into the pee-hole and at the right spot, pushed the needle through the skin. Flash of pain, bit of blood and within 10 seconds the ring was in. The next ten minutes were spent on aftercare advice and I was out the door.

Three weeks of non-penile activity ahead. Order the PA fixing to go with the Steelheart and difficult to pull out soon becomes impossible. :D
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Atone
Re: So I just got a PA...

Post by Atone »

That is pretty cool. I am still waiting for 'approval' from my wife, might be waiting a long time. Keep us posted on how the aftercare goes.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

poor, I salute you. I was feeling squeamish just reading your post :oops:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

You're a stronger man than I am, 'Gunga Din'. Got no piercings, but have a lot of tats....so I've seen a bit of it done. Remember watching a woman with a pair of the most beautiful nipples I've ever seen get them pierced...I just about passed out.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
poor

Post by poor »

The thing that struck me most was how 'ordinary' this was to them. I chose a place that's long established with a good reputation according to younger co-workers who have piercings already. It was friendly and professional and cost about half what I was expecting (under £50). The worst part was getting in & out of the city with the commuters & Christmas shoppers.

Turns out I'm a bleeder (apparently it does or doesn't) so the 1st few visits to the toilet have been colourful. 1st pee was a bit stingy, the rest have felt normal. No discomfort waking up with the morning erection a few minutes ago but the tip feels a bit cold & wet now it's receded.

The aftercare routine is:
a)keep hands off it
b)daily mild salt bath it in a cup
c)keep it clean but not with sanitizer/deodorant products as they impede healing.

The piercer says that there is practically zero risk of infection and these steps are to assist the healing. If I feel the need to get a fatter ring (this is about 10ga or 2mm) it'll be a couple of months before I can do that.
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

For a couple of days after the piercing was done, there was a few drops of blood each time I urinated or moved the ring or the glans. There was then a little localised bruising & swelling around the holes which was a little sore (much like a healing cut can be). The piercer said to expect to see some pus as its part of the healing process. I was a little concerned at this but it's not worth mentioning as thus far there has been a miniscule amount.

It's all going well and the difficult thing will be to leave it alone as it feels good-to-go already. I'm blown away by having an anchor point which already feels like a lightning rod to the most sensitive square inch of my body. Best of all Chatelaine has said that she likes the way it has made her penis look.
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

I'm now reaching the end of the healing phase and there has been little of note to report. If I got particularly dehydrated it stung a bit whilst pissing and there has been a learning curve with not spraying whilst standing which I mostly get right these days.

Given that it will be the going onto the PA fixing for the Steelheart when it arrives, do I need to push on to a fatter ring to lessen the stress on the tissue when under pressure? I can't see it would migrate but would hate it to 'cheesewire' out
0 x
duckbert2003

Post by duckbert2003 »

When I got mine I was told to wait 6 week before I should try upsizing the gage. I took it slow and worked my way from the original 10 gage to the 4 I wear now over the course of a year, I was told and read that you should not push on increasing the size. It took me that year but I had no problems and am quite satisfied with the result.
I also would like to move to a steel device but have had no luck with the trapped ball setup.
One quick thought on pissing, try turning the head of your penis so the the ring is exiting on top. This was the best way I found.
0 x
Parky14

Post by Parky14 »

I have had my PA for over 15 years, and can now wear a very heavy 12mm thick ring.
I guess that will have to be reduced once I get the Steelheart fitted.
0 x
New to chastity
poor

Post by poor »

Upsized to a 3mm ring today. Flash of sharp pain as it went in, burned for a few minutes and then no unusual sensation. This ring needed pliers to close and I'm much happier with its security. There is no 'aftercare' with this but the piercer said it may be uncomfortable for a couple of days.
0 x