Chastity Myths

Living the real life under lock and key
Dev

Chastity Myths

Post by Dev »

This is a "for fun" thread. There are a lot of myths out there about chastity. I thought we could list the myths we've heard or read about and add our comments/thoughts...I'll go first.

1. "I woke up one morning and discovered my wife/gf/partner had locked my cock up and threw away the key."

I supposed this is hot but totally unrealistic. Until you develop some proficiency with putting a device on, it may require 3 hands, so one woman putting it on a man, while he's asleep--and not waking him up in the process--is a total myth. But I guess for some guys, it can be a super-hot fantasy.

2. Once a device is properly fitted, a man should have, at a minimum, a three month lock-up, followed by a year.

I was reading an essay by Mistress Somebody (Angela, I think) and she wrote the above bit of wisdom as if it were the Gospel truth. Yes, Ab and I did go for a very long lock-up right out of the gate (60 days) but I have come to realize that our experience is the exception, not the rule. It seems that for many men starting out, getting through 3 days of being locked up is torture. Telling them three months, then a year? I don't think so...

Others?

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
mikecb

Re: Chastity Myths

Post by mikecb »

A few of my favorites.

- We got the device, locked it on, and I haven't been out of it since. - Ya, like that's going to happen. Most of us go through multiple adjustments and multiple devices to find something that fits.

- After we got the chastity device, my wife got tired of my worthless little cock, and has started dating real men. She says I'll never get out again! - sigh

- My wife locked me up, and won't let me out. She took incriminating pictures. I'm trapped, and she's seized control of all the bank accounts and is threatening to divorce me and leave me with nothing if I try to get out of my CB. -bigger sigh

mikecb
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
Dev

Post by Dev »

--I put my sissy's chastity cage on and well, that's when he became my sissy. I am going panty shopping at Victoria's Secret tomorrow.

I really don't believe people have total personality transformations just because of a chastity device...

--Once you have feminized, humiliated, and chastised your husband, you'll never be able to look at him as a man again. That's why I need to find myself a bull with a cock to service me.

As Mike says...sigh...
0 x
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

-- I put on my device, showed my heretofore vanilla wife, and after 2 days of being puzzled, she then went out and bought thigh-high boots, a full leather outfit, and a flogger. She's now known as Mistress SpanksALot.
0 x
michaelnmelissa

Post by michaelnmelissa »

I've read each of those scenarios somewhere at one time. Nice!

Michael
0 x
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

Other myths:

-the prostate needs to be milked once a month to prevent cancer.

-milking the process releases his fluids without an orgasm. (releases some PROSTATIC fluid, but not other fluids)

--I get so much more done when I am chaste.

David
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

We locked it on me for the first time three months ago, and it's not coming off until ____ .

I need it to control my masturbation habit.

You need to lock me up to make me a better husband. I'll do the _____ whenever you say.

My wife locks me up because she doesn't trust me.

... my pathetic little sissy clitty...
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

Perhaps we should extend this to included most hated phrases. Tom is first out of the gate with "sissy clitty". I'll throw in "cream pie " (ewwwwwwwwwwwww).
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
Dev

Post by Dev »

I loathe this phrase:

forced homosexuality

It makes me see RED!!

D
0 x