So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Living the real life under lock and key

How many devices have you owned?

Just One. I mean, how many would you need, right?
13%
A couple of them. For now, anyway.
19%
Yeah, put me down for Three.
19%
Four, I think, counting the one on the way.
14%
Five. It's become a hobby, okay?
8%
*cough* Six, 'cos I can't get the fit right.
9%
Seven. This is my last one, really.
5%
Six. Umm, plus the full belt. Oh, and the one I made from duct tape, so yeah, Eight..
2%
*mutters* I stopped counting at Nine.
10%
What?! None, of course! Chastity devices? You guys are crazy!
1%

Total votes: 453

Spaceman
Re: So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Post by Spaceman »

Three, two 1" long, and one 2.5 inches. I wear all of them at different times at the whim of my wife. She likes the short ones as they are more open and she can play more, The larger one is a birdcage style and heavy, which she also likes to make me wear. One if the small ones is make with flat section steel and I have to be careful or I can get fluid retention whee the foreskin bunches up (I wear all with my foreskin pulled back).
0 x
jomojo76

Post by jomojo76 »

Now at three, first too long, 2nd good but ring a bit too small, 3rd down another 2cm in length with ring probably a couple of mm too big. The third is good for now and if we go permanent I'll get one more... probably. I think one of the admins recommended house or denial, who are inexpensive and also UK based, so don't mind that I am at number three after 4 weeks or trying chastity.
0 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

I recently bought three units from soulock to add to my collection, two sizes of one and one of the newest design from them because it was something new. I could wear them but the newest design does not prevent pull out at all, and the regular one is more difficult but possible with the tall wing making it difficult to do anything once its out.
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
Tongue+groove

Post by Tongue+groove »

So I chose five. I have dabbled with this for several years and have quite the collection. Depending upon my activities I sometimes change back to plastic for a day.
1 x