Strange experience today

Living the real life under lock and key
Atone
Strange experience today

Post by Atone »

So it was late today and I really needed to pee. We don't have a bathroom in our shop but no problem I will go out to the tree line like I usually do. Well, as I was finding my way out there I realized that in addition to be 18 degrees outside, it was pitch dark. I mean so dark I couldn't see a thing. So I could find my usual tree (not that it mattered) by the outline against some distant lights but I couldn't even see my hands it was so dark. I unzip my pants and reach in to pull out my penis to pee and I am startled - What is this in my pants. I actually forgot that I was locked up. Now I have to make a decision, do I pee and hope that everything is lined up or give up and try to hold it until later when I get home. I decided to pray and spray as they say. I was quite relieved, in more way than one, when I went back in the shop and could see that I managed to not pee all over myself. One more thing to try to plan for a little better in advance.

-A
0 x
danj
Re: Strange experience today

Post by danj »

Good for you. I worry about that problem. In the short time I've been wearing the cb-6000s I've been able to avoid using bathrooms outside my home...a benefit of working from home (and always sitting to pee). I've been glad I wasn't standing as once or twice, I went "off line" and it would've been one heck of a mess if I had been standing. I honestly have no interest in trying to use a urinal and making a huge mess. Do any of you guys wearing the 6000 usually stand?!?!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Dev

Post by Dev »

Whenever I read these sorts of adventures and the concomitant comment about sitting to pee, I have to say...welcome to my world. Think about it, gentlemen, and think about it from the POV of your keyholder.

Just saying...

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
poinciana

Post by poinciana »

Ah yes. Been there!

Getting off a crowded train amidst the throng, listening to music, I headed straight for the toilet. I stood in front of the urinal and unzipped.

Bugger, I forgot I was wearing the damn thing! There was a long queue (this is Japan; when I say crowded train, I mean crowded train) waiting to use the urinals, so, rather than fake a 'no show', I leaned impossibly forward and relieved myself at half-pressure, so as not to spray. It took a long time, and dribbled rather than flowed, but it worked. Even if I did get some odd looks on the way out!

I went to the next toilet I could find to change my underwear and clean up a bit.
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

The KH in me finds this quite funny ;)
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

Your bathrooms don't have urinals for a reason. It isn't the having to sit down that is a pain. It is having to do it in a public bathroom when there is 1 stall and 7 urinals. ;)
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
poinciana

Post by poinciana »

Dev, you're absolutely right, of course. Notwithstanding my story below, I've been sitting down to pee for a long time now. And there are always more facilities for men, stand up and sit down, than for women. I can't just walk in a pee anymore. Sometimes, I need to think about it ahead of time - just like my wife.

Maybe every architect, building designer and town planner should be made wear a chastity device for a week, as part of their training? They would soon get the idea!
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Maybe every architect, building designer and town planner should be made wear a chastity device for a week, as part of their training? They would soon get the idea!
I am a nurse and so naturally, whenever I go to conferences there are way more women than men (usually on a 9.5:1 ratio). I was at a conference years ago and they were doing the initial "housekeeping duties" and the presenter made a comment I've never forgotten...as she described where the womens' rooms were she said, "Remember we are in a hotel designed by men for men...you need to go down two escalators to get to the women's room. Or you can just go use the men's room which is just outside the door."

LOL.
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Belle

Post by Belle »

Dev wrote:
Or you can just go use the men's room which is just outside the door."

LOL.
I spent a lot of time around the music scene during college. I was the one that would pound on the door of the men's room, tell them they had 30 seconds to hide anything they were embarrassed of, and walk in and use the empty stall. Meanwhile there was a line 20 deep for the one stall in the women's room.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

Oh to have not been in 4th grade at the time. What a pair we would have made.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net