When your partner is ovulating?

Living the real life under lock and key
ChastizedRob

Re: When your partner is ovulating?

Post by ChastizedRob »

davidphd1866 wrote:I find it interesting that various internet groups that have "alternative sex practice" themes often exhibit some of the worst close-mindedness. I admit I grow weary of the dismissal of the religious as "close-minded extremists". Think of the absurdity of the statement made that somehow "Vatican Roulette" equates to disregarding women. Yet this same person I am sure would argue what women denying men sex is ......sexy!

I'd swear the real theme of most groups and forums should be: Be open-minded like me--as long as you follow my kink, and follow it my way!

Agreed, Very well said!
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Sorry if I stepped on somebody's toes.

Why did I call it "The Vatican Roulette"?

A, The men with disregard for women's needs I meant are those leading the catholic church. Talk about real celibacy and missing firsthand knowledge about women, family interaction, etc. They want to force it on anybody from Kapstadt to Greenland. (eg they strongly opposed supplying condoms to Africa). Doesn't work, though; even among those catholics (in Germany) that declare themselves "strong believers", only 6 percent use NFP, but 35 percent use the "pill" or condoms. Overall, the tendency to pills and condoms is even greater and basically that of declared non-believers.

B, 95 to 97 % effectiveness PER YEAR. Do that for 20 years, and any statistician can tell you about your chance to have an unwanted pregnancy. That's gambling, if you really want to or must avoid a pregnancy.

As a method for birth control when you basically want children, and an unexpected pregnancy is not an economic/psychological/medical catastrophe, NFP may work for you.

PS I am glad my in-laws did NFP. Took them 8 years to conceive my wife.

PPS There were two women posting in this thread. Reading their posts seems to confirm my position.
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
prthomas

Post by prthomas »

Well, we're going to have to agree to disagree on this matter. I would love to address your points, but this is not the forum in which to do it. Perhaps we can open a thread somewhere else, but I am okay with leaving it alone.

I come here to see how others in the real world are living in chastity without having to get all the fetish nonsense you see most other places. Getting and giving practical advice on the best devices, how to wear them, etc. and sharing experiences (without getting TMI) help others in their desire to be chaste. Regardless of anyone's faith or philosophy as to why they are being chaste, all of us here share a common ground in that we recognize how much better our marriages and relationship are when the man (in particular) doesn't control the sex.

I am not concerned about getting offended, and none was taken. All is good, so thank you for your apology. I know that most in the world here do not share my perspective. But when something is said that I know is factually wrong, I wish to correct it only because I want others to be able to make decisions based upon good information.

I believe that it is at this point where Tom would chime in with a funny joke or anecdote...
0 x
Harry Haversackers

Post by Harry Haversackers »

prthomas wrote:Well, we're going to have to agree to disagree on this matter. I would love to address your points, but this is not the forum in which to do it. Perhaps we can open a thread somewhere else, but I am okay with leaving it alone.
Thanks... Now that the politics of religion and birth control have been discussed, I'm still very curious about hearing comments from couples involved in male chastity about how they manage their "chastity" lives when the hormones are flying.

BTW, I'm pleased to add that I received my very first chastity device, a CB6000s, in the mail yesterday, and have been in it for about 16 hours, without any major discomfort. What's better is that my wife, having seen it on me, is more enthused about the whole concept of chastity than she thought she would be. And the best news is that I'll be out of it for a short while tonight to receive a birthday blowjob before being locked up for some yet to be determined time (assuming the comfort level stays OK).

Harry
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin
Kiki

Post by Kiki »

I just want to say thanks to KPB for seeing that the proponents of NFP are all males. That does indeed speak volumes. And, it IS roulette, say what you will. You are playing a game of chance with human life. I respect it too much to play that way.

Saying "there are good reasons for it but I won't post them here but I am right" is NOT a valid point, and it is getting old.

I don't want to threadjack but it needed to be said.

Back to topic... how to manage when the hormones are flying... those are the BEST times! Lots of T&D! Lots of fun! I have a way harder time keeping my partner locked up when he isn't especially happy about it than when he is all wranged up. Those times are the best, and are what make me want to continue to figure this stuff out. It's Sex 202 (or maybe 404, heh) but when it sparks it is SO worth it.

PS: Harry, I have to agree with Mr Carlin, with the stipulation that it also be cashmere! ;-)
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Kiki wrote:
PS: Harry, I have to agree with Mr Carlin, with the stipulation that it also be cashmere! ;-)
Which makes me think of Johnny Depp in Ed Wood...since we're playing association games. LOL.

0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Harry Haversackers

Post by Harry Haversackers »

Good God, yes! Cashmere... My wife has this sweater - it's black, not pink, but still - I can't keep my hands off her when she's wearing it.

George Carlin said/wrote so many absolutely incredibly quotable things, but to me, that's the best one of all...

Harry
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin
prthomas

Post by prthomas »

Kiki wrote:Saying "there are good reasons for it but I won't post them here but I am right" is NOT a valid point, and it is getting old.

I don't want to threadjack but it needed to be said.
FWIW, I posted my response in the Member's Lounge.
0 x
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

On one hand, I think this is completely the wrong place to discuss religeon at all. We should wrap up this thread and discuss other things. Before I close, a point I'd like to make is that if something is 95% effective over a year, it will only be 60% effective over 10 years - you keep taking risks, and things are likely to go the other way once in a while. Over 20 years, it drops to 36%. This is just simple statistics.

Kiki's right - if the object is to completely avoid pregnancy, then you need to get up to around 99.5% or better.
0 x
prthomas

Post by prthomas »

As previously mentioned, my response will be in the Member's Lounge.
0 x