How My Orgasm Felt After 32 Days!

Living the real life under lock and key
ChastizedRob

How My Orgasm Felt After 32 Days!

Post by ChastizedRob »

Hi,

I was very curuios how my orgasm would feel after 32 days but I couldn't find much good prior info in chastity forums on what to expect, however, now I can now share my real experiece! We are new to this, my wife locked me up on Jan 4 and gave me one orgasm on Jan 15 and told me the next one would be Feb 16, yesterday.

I must say being inside her was a total body experience, my whole body shared the sensation of being insider her! I almost didn't want to cum and brought myself to the edge several times while she enjoyed a couple of orgasms before me. My self control to not cum to fast was amazing especially after being locked 32 days! She told me I could orgasm twice so it was not a matter of being afraid of just having one.

When I did orgasm, it was extremely intense and definately the longest lasting orgasm I have ever had with the most powerful pumping action that I ever had! Not only was my cock orgasming, but rather my whole body partisipated in sensation that like I said was easily the longest orgasm of my life.

I felt satisfied immediately after the first orgasm so we rested before beginning round two. It has been many years since I have orgasmed with my wife twice in the same session. I'm late 40s. Anyhow, after resting we began round two and I totally lost control and could not stop myself from giving it to her rapidly/nonstop until I had my second orgasm. While going at it I told her I couldn't stop and was not going to stop till I finished, she said to "go for it" and was not complaining. This one was the second most intense of my life with my whole body feeling the sensation or cumming like never before mayby even more so than the first orgasm. The second one was not as physically/mechanically intense. However, we were both surprized at how much cum I still left in her after round two. It was not a surprize how much I had cum in her during orgasm #1 because that one was so physically intense, I felt it being shot from me.

I felt totally satisfied after the second orgasm and due to family obligations was later relocked for who knows how long this time? She has not told me yet and my not know herself. I'm going to try to get one more orgasm tonight but am guessing my chance of her agreeing are 50/50 at best. For whatever reason she seems to like the idea for monthly releases for me this first year. I felt satisfied the rest of the day yesterday but this morning my entire body is already feeling frustrated again!!!!!!

Be careful what you wish for
0 x
michaelnmelissa

Re: How My Orgasm Felt After 32 Days!

Post by michaelnmelissa »

I'm happy for you Rob.

I'm on day 50 today and I do not know when I will be allowed to come. I'm hoping to be allowed more than one when I do, but I have no assurance of it.

Again, I'm happy it was so good for you!

Michael
0 x
betheball

Post by betheball »

That was a great descriptive! Just finished a cycle of about the same length. (started on NYD - went until Super Bowl weekend, so about 40 days). Easily the longest/most intense orgasm of my life, and I was also surprised that I was able to hold off myself until my wife/KH was ready to cum. I remember thinking - for a few seconds - that I might be able to hold back through her orgasm and perhaps return to chastity. Then a freight train arrived - wow! Whole body shaking. For those who've found "whole body" orgasms via the Aneros or other prostate toys - same ballpark, same feelings, which was a first for me via PIV sex.

We're taking a short break - probably through the end of her current cycle. She wants more access to "her cock" with mutual orgasms until her next period. well, okay! After that - I'm probably back in the cage until ???? (that's her call...I'm just interpreting from hints she's made, etc.)

What's wild is this chastity "vacation" feels to me like "free candy". I think it feels that way for her too. Knowing/assuming this won't last makes it all the more urgent, more frequent, and more fun. If my math is about right, I've got about 4 more days...then, back to the chastity gulag for me!

Great fun.

btb
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

ChastizedRob wrote: When I did orgasm, it was extremely intense and definately the longest lasting orgasm I have ever had with the most powerful pumping action that I ever had! Not only was my cock orgasming, but rather my whole body partisipated in sensation that like I said was easily the longest orgasm of my life.
I am glad it was good (or would you say great?). My experience was similar after 45 days. It sounds like you had your expectations under control and everything worked out great.

Report back in another 32 days.

-A
0 x
Kiki

Post by Kiki »

These are great descriptions, guys. Thanks for sharing! Lukus has said similar things about how he felt after being locked for several days but we've never gone very long (yet). I have a feeling we will be trying longer lockups though!

We're finally getting back into playing after our lives were consumed with work and more work recently. I wanted to give him a break but decided last night it was going back on no matter what, so I locked him up immediately after sex. He's mentioned before that I could do that but I've never tried it before. Usually I just want to relax and lol around in bed after, but this time I did it because I didn't want to wait another day and I could see that happening if I let it go until the morning. I found it pretty hot I must admit!
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

Since we started in August of 2010 the days between my orgasms have been 2, 16, 19, 42, 23, 30 & we are currently on day 46 of this cycle. I'm 57 years old and for me the orgasms for the days less than 30 were not qualitatively different than my normal orgasm. A benefit of chastity that I did not expect was that the orgasms on days 42 & 30 were easily the best of my life. Not just better than normal but a factor of 10 better than normal. I'm eager to find out if an even longer time makes it even better or if we have already reached the limit.
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

We're still searching for the elusive great orgasm. :( Like you, CB, Ab is 57---oops, 58 now (birthday last month). He went 60 days for the first long stretch and then it has been approximately monthly since then. Last weekend he came in his cage (this wasn't planned) but it was a real orgasm---there was a great big puddle in the bed. I'm counting that for his February orgasm and right now he's locked up until sometime in March---either St. Patrick's Day or the first day of spring. We'll see.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

Dev wrote:Last weekend he came in his cage (this wasn't planned) but it was a real orgasm---there was a great big puddle in the bed.
I did the same thing a couple of days ago - completely unexpected. She's made me squirt before without an orgasm, and I thought that's what was going to happen, but no, this was a real one. It wasn't very intense, so that was frustrating.

This morning, we had what I'm seeing as deliciously normal for about 6-8 weeks out, which was mind-blowingly intense, went on for a couple of minutes, and felt like 2-3 peaks. That never happened back when we did vanilla sex.
0 x
michaelnmelissa

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Two nights ago Melissa let me come twice after 51 days. My previous time without had been 19 days. The first one was intense and wonderful, but the second - wow! It took a bit longer to build to it and when it finally arrived it started in my cock and radiated outward to every part of my body. It was, as far as I can remember, the best orgasm I've ever experienced.

Michael
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

Dev wrote:Last weekend he came in his cage (this wasn't planned) but it was a real orgasm---there was a great big puddle in the bed.
D
I have seen new things and felt new emotions since starting my chastity journey but a penile orgasm while non erect is not one of them. I wonder if his prostate just emptied all at once similar to what happens during milking. There is little to no pleasure for the man when this happens so I would not count it as an orgasm. If there is one thing I am sure of it is that a man knows when he has had an orgasm. So if says he felt an orgasm then I would accept it and there is one more new thing I will have learned about.
0 x