Intro

Living the real life under lock and key
wspony

Re: Intro

Post by wspony »

@Mike10e6

I think I know where you are coming from...
When me and my KH were together for a short time we once went into a sex-shop. We were still in progress of exploring each others sex-drive etc. In the area with the anal-tools and bondage equipments I did a careful hint that I found those things sexy. At that time she looked at me a bit disgusting and shook her head... Later on whenever in TV or somewhere there were bondage pictures or stuff and I said ... hey kinky ... she would frown at me... and one time I think when I mentioned something she just said ... can't you just be normal?

It was during that period that I started to hide my fantasies. And I hid them well, very well ... I tied myself up when she left home for longer periods. I became a self-bondage expert over the years. I bought quite some toys ... I built others, I invented a teasing machines etc... I built hiding places in our home for all the stuff! I fantasized about going to a PRO-Studio ... even looked them up, but never went there...

It took me TWELVE years to finally come to the conclusion that this is the person I am and we were at a stage in our relationship where it was going into the direction of building a house, having kids, etc. and I had to ask myself ... is this the person I want to spend the rest of my life with? Will I hide my inner self from this person for the rest of my life?

So actually I came out to her all in a big gulp. I am sorry she had to stomach so much from me at one day, but I just could not take it longer anymore. I told her everything, no slow introduction, no slow getting her used to kink and fantasies.

Fascinating enough, she took it very well. Perhaps her state of mind regarding certain topics have changed during the years without me noticing, perhaps when confronted that her lover is really into that stuff made her see those things in different light ... I don't know. What shocked her most was that I hid it from her for such a long time. She was not angry at all, she was feeling stupid and sorry that she never recognized my subtle hints.

Anyway, I would not be here if things would not have worked out :-) So there is a happy ending to the story and actually my KH is really starting to like her role. Eg. she loves commanding me to massage her feet and stuff ;-) *G* ... and when I criticize her about something she more often than not now answers with "A queen does not have to explain her doings" ... with a big grin :-) ...

Sorry for hijacking your thread, I just wanted to tell this story because I know in what a situation you are. I can not promise how your wife will react to your telling, but I too like all the others think that honesty is very important. I am angry with myself for hinding things for such a long time... but I guess it was not until recently that I accepted all this as really being a part of me and not just some "dirty" quick kink in between...
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Article on introducing your S/O to your kink:

http://www.hypnoticdreams.com/articles/ ... -kink.html
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Mike10e6

Post by Mike10e6 »

Sorry, I've gone missing lately. A couple of days after our trip I got bronchitis; so pretty much everything was off the table. In fact, I still have a cough. Anyway, I did bring up the subject to her that evening during a really good round of Cialas enhanced sex. I was serving her like I fantasized she would make me. I made her come with my extra hard boner and orally. When she tried to switch to pleasing me, I said no that it was all about her because I had been ignoring her needs lately. Thats when I gave her a massage until she feel asleep and I got up and let Mr. Happy cool off. Later that evening, we started up again and I followed the same approach and somewhere in our discussion about it being all about her I told her I wanted her to put me in a chastity device to make sure I didn't neglect her. She didn't freak out and so I told her that I had in fact already bought one and again no commement except maybe a little smile. The next day I had hoped to bring it out to show her but when we started making love again she had some pain that shut it down.

So, when the cough dies and we make love again, the subject will be brought up. Wish me luck.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

No freak-out and maybe even a little smile- sounds like you might be on the right track.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Mike10e6 wrote:the subject will be brought up. Wish me luck.
Here's to wishing you lots of luck with the hope that in the future the only thing that will be "brought up" is the subject! :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273