modifications

Living the real life under lock and key
tyty254

modifications

Post by tyty254 »

I was wondering can u make you locking pins shorter. the ring im wearing lets on testi slip out and not the other and the ring size down cuts off circulation and i already have the smallest pin in could i make it shorter
0 x
Obscuron

Re: modifications

Post by Obscuron »

What make and model of device?
0 x
MM Pet Trap, CB-6000
Locked in Steelworxx Steelheart 2 since 6-16-14
http://my-sub-life.tumblr.com/
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

In principle anything can be done.

I just received my mm queens keep. I was really not to happy with the solid ring and like the cb ring. So a few tweaks and now I am a happy camper. All you need is a few tools and some ingenuity.

It sounds like you have a cb6000 or something. If that's the case just take one of the longer pins and drill a 5/32 hole through it. Then file down the height of the spacer accordingly.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

If it's a CBxxxx it should have different length pins. The shortest pin is the base ring and cage thickness.

To make it shorter you would have to start making the base ring or cage base narrower. With the problems of the CBxxxx breaking I would be reluctant to do this.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

Locked by LRC: I recently measured my old CB6000s CD to answer someone's question on another thread, and I had found that the smallest locking pin and spacer provided a gap of 1/4 inch, between the base ring and the cage. I had been wearing the next smallest pin, which had a gap of 3/8 inch. If tyty254 can somehow shorten the length of the locking pin so that it provides a gap of only 1/8 inch, he should be successful in preventing the escape of one testicle.
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

It's been a while since I wore a CBxxxx so I forgot something. There is a small spacer that is supplied with the set. The smallest spacer fills this in.

The spacers supplied can be used between the base ring and cage or between the cage and lock.

You put the cage against the base ring and then the small spacer. The lock should fit then.

I would agree that a 1/8" gap would be enough. He originally stated that he had the shortest pin and wanted to make it shorter. I can't believe he would want it flush unless he hung extremely low.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve