Satisfying her during long lock ups

Living the real life under lock and key
Locked4Xtine

Satisfying her during long lock ups

Post by Locked4Xtine »

I'm wondering what you guys do...

Now, I lick my GF often and she loves that, but what she really loves is the feel of a real cock in her. We've experimented with dildo's but still haven't found one that is big but not too big, still looking though as I'm hoping that will be a solution, however she always says she is sure she will never like it like a cock, she loves the warm natural feel of it and the pre-cum lube that I provide in buckets.

After Ive been locked up for more than a week I have some serious problems with stamina unless I just cum and get it out of my system.
Problem is I like going 2-4 weeks between orgasms and my GF can only put up with oral and sub-par cock imitations for so long before telling me it's time to cum so I can fuck her properly later.

She loves how extra-hard I am after some denial and she doesn't even mind just sitting on my cock while she gets herself off, problem is the sight of her shaking and cumming is enough to put me over the edge too so she ends up jumping off me and letting me have a ruined orgasm, which again is something i would rather avoid.

I'm even tempted to buy this Chinese cock numbing cream that apparently works great, at least until I can finally find a strap on she likes inside her more than my cock.

Just wondering how people here who go a long time between orgasms get by with KH's who just need a real cock inside them for full sexual pleasure.
0 x
Belle

Re: Satisfying her during long lock ups

Post by Belle »

We have found a great harness and a dildo that I like. Other than that I unlock him and he just knows he can't cum. If he feels himself getting close he tell me, we stop for a second until he gains his composure, and then we go again.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
Locked4Xtine

Post by Locked4Xtine »

Yeah, as I say we are still looking for a dildo she will like for our harness but she is adamant a cock will always be better. I'm hoping if I find something she likes the feel of and is a bit thicker than I am she will...

Don't you get frustrated if you need to stop every minute during PIV, cos after my longest lock up of 4 weeks I couldn't go more than a few thrusts before needing to pull out.
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

Locked4Xtine wrote:
Don't you get frustrated if you need to stop every minute during PIV, cos after my longest lock up of 4 weeks I couldn't go more than a few thrusts before needing to pull out.
Nope, guess I am lucky. He doesn't have to stop often. He may go months without an orgasm, but I usually unlock him once or week or so for some teasing. That may or may not include PIV sex. He is quite good at holding back, always has been.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
poor

Post by poor »

I've just purchased Sarah Jameson's latest offering which purports to be about this subject; '69 ways for a Chaste Man to Satisfy his Lover' or something like that. I'd go back to check the title but then I'd be reminded that I'd spent £25 on a book that offers basic advice and has a thinly disguised agenda of selling sex toys from her latest business venture.

The really sad part is that as annoyed as I am for falling for her flannel I'm happy to part with the money as I still feel indebted to her for giving me the tools to finally make MC work in our relationship in BCWYWF.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Belle

Post by Belle »

Had a thought for you. Try something like this. http://nuts4toys.net/toy-review/dildos/ ... -extender/

It was the best of both worlds for us.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

As a newbie I have been pondering this question myself over the last 5 days. With my first ever long term lock up (80 days) having commenced yesterday I look forward to reading more responses and sharing my own suggestions.
0 x
First locked up 02/12/12.
Wore CB6000 throughout 2012 & 2013.
Currently wearing Jail House since early 2014.
poor

Post by poor »

I've become proficient at Mojito. Chatelaine seems happy enough with that!
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
DocSwitch

Post by DocSwitch »

Even though we're very new to chastity and the positions we're in but neither of us are new to kink and we have a lot of toys and ideas already. One of which is two different uses for a strap-on. One where she pegs me while she has a very powerful wireless bullet buzzing inside her and the other is making me wear it to have sex with her while I'm caged. Also her hitachi has become and even better beat friend to her during this. If you don't have one I highly recommend it.
0 x
Locked since: Locking back up on 04/23/2013
Release: 1st Release Coming soon! 05/04/2013
Device: CB-6000
Locked4Xtine

Post by Locked4Xtine »

well the 2 strap ons we tried before were too small for her.

One was way to skinny and the other was around the same size as mine, maybe a little smaller towards the middle and bottom.
So she didn't really like them enough to want them more than my cock.

I have now ordered this bad-boy

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bigpicture.c ... 0&im=41775

its 1.8" diameter (46mm) so i'm hoping it will fill her up more than me without being so big it's not comfy.

I really hope she likes this one!
Belle wrote:Had a thought for you. Try something like this. http://nuts4toys.net/toy-review/dildos/ ... -extender/

It was the best of both worlds for us.
I don't think she will like those hollow strap ons as they tend to be cheap feeling/looking. Silicone feels so much nicer IMO and Xtine would agree...the ridges on dildos can hurt her if the material is not spongy and soft.

Thanks for the tip tho!
0 x