Fabric instead of hardware

Living the real life under lock and key
locked4her55
Re: Fabric instead of hardware

Post by locked4her55 »

locked4her55 wrote:
Atone wrote:
J Random reader wrote: Well, OK. But if you get held up after the body scanner, don't blame me. :lol: I swear, after the scan -- there seems to be this small wait. Maybe their just checking -- that they matched the scan & the person? Then they let me through.
I already thought about that, I would probably wait until I got there. Plus I won't be unlocked until I am on the way out the door to the airport, that is our usual MO for when I have to be unlocked for an event.
Ok, I have heard it stated many times that once you've gone metal you never go back to plastic :) Since my Jailbird hasen't arrived yet and have no knowledge of how much better it's going to be. Why tho would I not use my old CB6000s with plastic locks for those times I am flying? In the past I've passed thru very strict, full body scan Logan Airport in Boston without a problem.

Alright, I take back what I wrote above since at the time I wrote it I was in my CB6000s. Now that I have experienced my new MM Jail Bird I can say that having to go back into my CB6000s, even for a short period would be cruel punishment. Bye, Bye plastic :D
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Atone

Post by Atone »

J Random reader wrote:.

Atone, follow up when you get to experiment. The year is still young. You'll be unlocked. Eventually. :twisted:
Ok, I'm giving it a try.

It is hard to do when aroused but much like when I started with chastity it is pretty exciting and hard to stay soft.

I was able to get my left testical tucked no problem. Was kind of scary actually, like where did it go. I couldn't feel it or "sense" it at all. I haven't been able to get the right one to do the same thing, need to practice a bit more. Pulled the left one out (whew, it's still there) and started with the right and that wasn't any easier. I think I have it about 90% right now. Had to wait a while to do anything with the penis though, it was hard as a rock.

Interesting thing was how good it felt to just work the testicles up in to the cavity. I wasn't touching the penis at all but almost thought I was going to cum at one point, had to stop for a minute. The fact that I haven't even been edged or sensually touched in almost three months probably didn't help.

I am going back in the steelheart tonight but will continue to experiment with this today.
0 x
J Random reader

Post by J Random reader »

Sorry I didn't see this sooner! Hope everything came out okay. :lol: Too late for my reply to do you any good? Maybe next time?

Hard to stay soft? You way you were locked three months? Being in the same room with your penis is probably hard to stay soft. Funny how trying a new thing gets a guy close to cuming.

I get tucked away again while still hard. Interesting ride back down. I start to lose my erection pretty quick. Just a bit, just enough to notice. To finish losing it? :shock: That's a long wait.

Love the "phantom limb" thing. The missing pieces feel like they're right there. Until I try to feel for them. I can feel my testicles up in the inguinal canals. Near top of the crease of my legs. Right side gave you trouble? I did mention that there is a canal on each side? :lol: Lying down to tuck helps. So how did the experiments turn out? Think you'll try again? The misses says I'm crazy. Just like you guys who wear hardware worry about what people see. I wonder who notices there's nothing to see? :o
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

I tried a little more with only a little luck. Thanks for additional description, it is hard to figure out where everything goes.

I gave up this afternoon and locked back up for the rest of today and tonight. I need to unlock in the morning for a while but may try again tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks for the help.
0 x