Newbie with painful CB6000

Living the real life under lock and key
valleylover

Newbie with painful CB6000

Post by valleylover »

I read this was not to be done for the pain, but I gotta tellya, when it is cold my testicles are drawn right up to my body and the ring seems to be cutting into the scrotum...it feels like the skin is splitting! This is also a problem when driving, the ring seems to ride up and cuts again.

One, what can be done to prevent the ring from cutting into me
Two, I thought if there was something to keep the ring next to my body and not be allowed to slide and squeeze/cut my scrotum, has anyone found or made something like this?
0 x
wishful4

Re: Newbie with painful CB6000

Post by wishful4 »

Not much you can do for this type of testicle pain except to get off your feet, relax, and warm the area. I'm assuming you have settled on the best sizes of base ring and spacer for your device. If you are a new wearer, you may use a small amount of moisturizing lotion on the specific area where the pain is the worst. It may or may not help. Too much lubricant on the base ring can cause problems, as well. It will get easier over time as you become a more experienced wearer, but it may never completely go away.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Curiousnotgeorge

Post by Curiousnotgeorge »

deleted
Last edited by Curiousnotgeorge on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
valleylover

Post by valleylover »

I am using the largest ring, the next smallest makes it difficult to pee. Using the second to the longest pin. The largest lets my testicles out. Next one down keeps it on and does not squish them too flat to cause the ring to dig into the scrotum. But it still does. Have used Vaseline and that greatly reduces the tearing feeling, but it is still painful when driving. I pull the scrotum through the ring so the ring is closer to my body and more of my scrotum is hanging out, but I don't have much to play with since my testicles are so close.

Thought making a belt with straps to hold the ring in place next to my body or perhaps some spandex type pants that has a ring that fits over the one a wear to keep it in place. Still thinking about that

I cannot begin to tell you all how much I love being locked up! Last night I could not go to sleep until I had it back on and locked up. This is so very exciting and never had better feeling blow jobs and masturbation, when allowed.

We are also tying my release dependent on my keeping to Weight Watchers. Keep under the daily limit and I can masturbate. If I do not lose weight by Tuesday (every Tuesday, so basically a week) no masturbation for a week and an additional week for each pound gained. Has helped keep me focused on not straying from the WW plan for such a great reward for keeping to it.

Wife is tolerating it for now. Hope she gets more into it and starts to create some other rules or just on a whim keep me from any release except for her pleasure.

Wearing it makes me sooooooo horny and if the pain was not so great this would be so delightful.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

My experience has been that it's best to be squeaky clean and the ring should be tight enough that it does not slip by itself. When it's cold and your testicles have drawn up tight enough to cause pain, grasp the ring in one hand and with the other, firmly pull the skin of your scrotum outward on both sides (one side at a time) while pushing the ring closer to your body (be careful not to squeeze/grab/pull your nuts the wrong way, this can be somewhat painful). This should give you enough slack to relieve the pressure/pain.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

It's the groove in the plastic around the base ring. It pinches your skin into the groove and wears it raw and blistered. Burns like hell.

Search my old posts for a solution.

I wish the manufacturer would just retool the mold and make a round ring instead of this stupid grooved one that hurts everybody who has ever tried it on. :roll:
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

A base ring with a groove is a clear sign for a chinese copy.
The original CB6k's bas ring has a full square cross section.

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
valleylover

Post by valleylover »

I have been pulling the scrotum through the ring to relieve the burning pain, and that is what it feels like. Or even tearing. I don't think it is the grove but the edge, if the ring were more rounded than the edge would not cut into me. When it is not so damn cold, it feels great and very comfortable, even when driving. I cannot understand why it feels so delightful to be locked up for her. The whole issue of masturbating or even just playing with yourself is rendered moot for you cannot get to it and when I get horny and I can feel it get bigger I do not know why I enjoy the fact I cannot do anything about it and have to wait for her to come home!

It also keeps me far more attentive to my WW points, because I do love to masturbate especially after being locked up.
0 x
Whynot

Post by Whynot »

kpb57 wrote:A base ring with a groove is a clear sign for a chinese copy.
The original CB6k's bas ring has a full square cross section.
And that makes a heck of a difference. The original CB6K's base ring is in my experience *a lot* more comfortable to wear than the grooved Chinese copies. For long term wear I'd avoid the Chinese copies like the plague. They're good as a measuring device before ordering a custom cage though.
0 x
valleylover

Post by valleylover »

I am not in the cage today for my scrotum needed a break. I cannot ride in the car for that edge just digs into the skin so I needed a day to recover. But I cannot wait to get it back on. Seems so odd to me, I still don't get it.
0 x