New Male Chastity Book on the Scene

Living the real life under lock and key
wishful4

New Male Chastity Book on the Scene

Post by wishful4 »

If appears we have a new Chastity lifestyle book on the scene authored by one who calls herself Mistress Sara. It looks to be a Sarah Jameson copycat type sales campaign. Her paperback book "Beautiful Enslavement" is available for sale on her website, http://www.malechastitylifestyle.com, for about $25 US. She hails from Brunswick, GA, USA, and sends her free email out to readers every couple of days.There are not a lot of (good)books out there on male chastity, so I am always interested when a new one comes along. I haven't bought the book, so if anyone has, please give us a review on it after you have finished reading.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: New Male Chastity Book on the Scene

Post by Tom Allen »

I think that you can get a good idea of the book by looking at some of her earlier writings:
http://www.malechastitylifestyle.com/site-map/

Mistress Sara (sometimes written "Sarah") actually predates Sarah Jameson, and in fact, SJ has been accused of being or copying MS and rebranding herself. However, she (MS) generally goes by the name Sara L. Collins.

I've seen MS's articles around the interwebs for a few years, and IIRC, she is a professional "chastity mistress" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean). But she does (or at least, used to) accept money for long-distance keyholding and web teasing, so make of this what you will.
0 x
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Considering that she advocates women cheating on their spouse I won't ever buy her book.

This from her web site:

Find out if you can cultivate a cuckolding fetish. A cuckold wants you to tell him his penis is too small and will want you to play with more well endowed men once in a while. This becomes a win/win situation for both of you.
If he doesn’t have a cuckold fetish, cheat on him when you can get away with it. Face it, as a woman you deserve a real cock attached to a real man every so often.
That doesn't sound like my kind of marriage or my kind of chastity play.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

.....cheat on him when you can get away with it. Face it, as a woman you deserve a real cock attached to a real man every so often. .
That made me laugh a lot. :lol: Why not just make sure you don't fuck up your life by making sure you marry the right man? The statement falls into the "silly cow" category.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

celticqueens_sub wrote:
.....cheat on him when you can get away with it. Face it, as a woman you deserve a real cock attached to a real man every so often. .
That made me laugh a lot. :lol: Why not just make sure you don't fuck up your life by making sure you marry the right man? The statement falls into the "silly cow" category.
Jeez, I had missed that one.

Unfortunately, she's not really writing to women, she's writing to the kind of men who seem to enjoy this kind of thinking.

A few years ago there was a chastity blog on which the writer actually *confessed* to trying to be a bad lover so that it would encourage his wife to find another man. I mean, really? Who the hell thinks this way?
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

It is genuinely beyond me...
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

celticqueens_sub wrote:It is genuinely beyond me...
And this is another reason why I sometimes feel the need to distance myself from the kink community. Yes, there are idiots in *any* community, but unfortunately, it seems that the various kink communities are too often defined by those idiots, simply because they are the most widely known.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Tom Allen wrote: A few years ago there was a chastity blog on which the writer actually *confessed* to trying to be a bad lover so that it would encourage his wife to find another man. I mean, really? Who the hell thinks this way?
Sadly it is someone that probably doesn't know how to actually communicate his needs and desires with his wife. I would guess he probably doesn't understand his wife's desires and needs either.
0 x
eido

Post by eido »

Why is chastity the only 'kink' that has such an aggressive marketing campaign?

Sure, there are books on every conceivable sexual practice, but I don't see them being hyped by individually directed marketing machines. I went to an adult products web site to get some category ideas, and then did some web searches on them. Bondage, rubber, electro, f*cking machines, female domination all had significant web presence, but except for a few sites hawking female supremacy, none had advocates selling books and devices like male chastity does. Chastity especially has a lot of "This will make you so happy with your sex life" claimants. Why do you suppose that is?

Curiously,
Eido
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

I have never really thought about it but now that I have for a couple of seconds here is what comes to mind.

Chastity is a fairly unique kink in that it is so customized to the individual that practices it. Even the "mass produced" products are designed to be customized and come with various rings, spacers, etc...

I cannot think of another kink that has a cottage industry working to make *individually specified* devices. There are craftsmen (artists?) around the world working to fill this need. I few that come to mind are Mature Metal, Lori's Tubes, Steelworxx (germany), Steelwerks Extreme (canada), Latowski, Gereck, and probably at least as many others that I cannot think of right now.

You can get whips and crops custom made but very few aren't served by what is available off the shelf. Same goes for most bondage gear but I suspect that is one area that starts to have a bit more customization. For some chastity is a form of bondage play. I don't think I have ever seen anyone that would make a custom fit vibrator.

This doesn't really answer your question, I would love to see more discussion on it though.
0 x