David's Year of Orgasm Denial

Living the real life under lock and key
Jimi123

Re: David's Year of Orgasm Denial

Post by Jimi123 »

davidphd1866 wrote:Hello CB6000S,

I'd love for Lisa to share her thoughts as well. I hope she will chime in from time to time.

I have to say, however, that she will not likely participate in the same way that I do. She just doesn't have the "chatty" manner that I have. This may be similar to Ab and Dev. We hear a lot from Dev, but not from Ab. I suspect most couples have a wide range of interests when it comes to sharing info.

But let's hope she likes what she sees when I show her the work that is being done on her behalf.

So far there are six documents I will be keeping regular updates for--including a daily diary. So stay tuned for some real good info.

David
Opposites seem to attract. At least in many cases here and at home!
0 x
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

CB6000S,

I agree that it is good to hear from the ladies. Here's a little feedback from my wife last night:

It was our first intimate session since I was locked up on Monday morning (Nov. 1st). I said as little as possible because I wanted to hear what she had to say.

* "Just think Honey, it's going to be a whhhooole year..."
* "Looks like it's going to be a new era in this family."

When I asked her what she was going to like most about the coming year she said,
* "I won't have to put up with any mess."

When she enjoyed her (manually supplied by me) orgasm, she quickly giggled and said, "time for bed".

Like I may have said earlier, my wife is excellent at focusing on her own pleasure. Chastity has completely freed her from any feelings of sexual duty.

David
0 x
Jimi123

Post by Jimi123 »

I think that really is a plus. As a guy do I want "sex from a sense of duty?" And unless I'm in a particularly pathetic zone - No!

The mess part... Interesting. Probably very honest. However I suspect you will both find that you will start to "leak" like a broken pipe before very long...
0 x
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

Thanks Jimi,

I am sure the leaking will start in a couple of weeks. I am usually asked or expected to wear underwear in bed when that happens.

It's true my wife really, really does not like the mess of my semen. A few factoids:

In all of our years together, my semen has never been inside of her. Since well before chastity play, I have never been allowed to cum inside of her during intercourse. (over 15 years now) My penis was only inside of her mouth one time (of course, no ejaculation allowed there!) Anal sex has never been attempted nor seriously requested.

Since chastity play begain about 2.5 years ago, I have been allowed intercourse about 4 times per year (every three months approx), I'd receive about one orgasm per month--sometimes less, sometimes more, and my semen would only fall upon her about 3 or 4 times since we began. My orgasms now exclusively occur with me on my back and stimulated by her hand.

My wife seems to prefer strongly that I stimulate her by hand. She orgasms about once or twice per week from me that way. When I ask her, she emphatically states that this is her favorite.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

David
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

davidphd1866 wrote: In all of our years together, my semen has never been inside of her. Since well before chastity play, I have never been allowed to cum inside of her during intercourse. (over 15 years now)
Wow, that is amazing. Was that something that was negotiated before hand? How does that come up?

I like this idea of "never been allowed to cum inside of her". Was this something she insisted on or did she just always finish before you did and then move on to something else?

Have you had an orgasm inside her while wearing a condom?

-A
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Atone wrote:I like this idea of "never been allowed to cum inside of her". Was this something she insisted on or did she just always finish before you did and then move on to something else?
This sounds like it would be hawt for a short period of time, but I think that most people would miss the intimacy associated with it.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Tom Allen wrote:This sounds like it would be hawt for a short period of time, but I think that most people would miss the intimacy associated with it.
I don't know if I would miss that or not. For years I have mostly come outside of my wife for various reasons. I actually prefer it most of the time (discussed elsewhere).

In this case he can't miss it, he has never had it. That is very interesting to me.

-A
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

There is a plot device that some writers use where each chapter reveals a new side of a character that completely changes the reader’s view of the character. I feel that is what is happening here.

We start off with this statement. “First, the handjob was sort of a perfunctory one. My wife really doesn't derive much pleasure from my orgasm so her actions were more in the spirit of starting the clock at "zero" for the year”. Leading us to believe that your wife is not really engaged with this project.

Then we go to. “It was our first intimate session since I was locked up on Monday morning (Nov. 1st). I said as little as possible because I wanted to hear what she had to say.
* "Just think Honey, it's going to be a whhhooole year..."
* "Looks like it's going to be a new era in this family." That’s more like it. It appears she is engaged.

Finally we have. “In all of our years together, my semen has never been inside of her. Since well before chastity play, I have never been allowed to cum inside of her during intercourse. (over 15 years now) My penis was only inside of her mouth one time (of course, no ejaculation allowed there!):” Leading to WTF!.

In no way is this critical of your relationship. I am looking forward to the next revelation.
0 x
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

Thanks all for writing on the notion of my "seminal journey".....or lack thereof.

Several points were raised, and I know I can't do any of them full justice, but I will try to comment as best I can.

I have no idea why/where the disallowance of cumming inside of my wife came from. It may have been a legitimate desire to avoid pregnancy on both of our parts, it is partly due (as one of you mentioned) it feels good to let it fly openly outside, but it may also have been something going on in her head. I genuinely don't know. It's really more of an odd factoid looking back vs a "hawt" plan all along. I'd love to say my wife declared early on, "you'll never cum in my vagina". It never happened....it just worked out that way, and she always steered me clear of doing so. In retrospect, I also consider it "hawt", though.

As for the plot twists: they really aren't. What I think is happening is that I am trying to give a real time narrative as to what is going on in my life right now. I assure you that I am not nearly clever enough to manage things otherwise. Also, I am (albeit belatedly) trying to respond to requests of the Forum. If you guys ask "how does she feel?", I try to answer. Otherwise I try to be factual. My wife will go for weeks with no comment. I'd swear she had no interest, then she comes up with the doosies like she did the night before last.

So, the "wtf" factor may simply be a result of life happening in real time.

Thanks for the interest. I am currently compiling the information that was asked for from the group. It's a work in progress, but more to come.......but not cum.......dee har har.

Enjoy the weekend everyone.

David
0 x
Jimi123

Post by Jimi123 »

I had one very vanilla relationship that had a strong aversion to any cum (oral sex) and that activity was simple "X"ed off the list early on.
0 x