Tease and denial

Living the real life under lock and key
steph17

Tease and denial

Post by steph17 »

I had a very enjoyable session yesterday morning it started with me thinking that my wife was going to be the only one who would really enjoy the morning but I was wrong. After she had got her O she released me from my cage and let me have piv sex but told me not to cum; So we started and stopped a few times and it was very hot, Then the last time I went to far and the one last push put me at the point of no return and she was not pleased she shouted stop and I pulled away and it just happend, It dribbled out on to the bed, I did not get the full pleasure of an orgasm but I had come and my wife was not happy. she told me to lock back up and give her the key and I did. I dont know if this counts as a ruined orgasm but I did not get any pleasure as the cum run out of me. I still found it hard in my mind to put the cage back on right away.
0 x
Blaeu

Re: Tease and denial

Post by Blaeu »

It took a few experiences with my wife for her to realize that with me, I cannot do what she wants and just "not cum."

At first she was like, "harder, faster, DON'T CUM." I explained that my body doesn't work that way. A similar thing happened while she was on top, doing whatever she wanted, and just expected my not to cum no matter what, as if I had a cum gate switch I could flip to CLOSED.

She was never unhappy or disappointed (well, my disappointed, but at the situation, not me). We had a mini male anatomy lesson and she was much happier about everything and the quality of our sex play went up.

I guess my overall point is that, many people do not take the time to learn about the body of the opposite sex, and have only personal experience to go by when doing anything sexual. Take the time to teach your partner about your body, both objectively and subjectively (as in what you personally like, dislike, etc.). I feel this helps with overall communication, better sexual play, and an increased in understanding of why you do what you do.

Even now we set aside time where just one of us is going to play with the other, and "learn" from what happens. Try different things, see what happens, get feedback. It might seem weird to some, but it is a lot of fun and makes our other play times that much better.
0 x
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

My Goddess sometimes has sex with me and orders me not to cum? She normally doesn't let me even ask her if I may orgasm, but during these sessions, she just loves to hear me beg! She almost always makes me ruin my orgasm afterwards and Her balls are always sore and tender... Still need a cigarette regardless! (I have a bad habit...)
0 x
McAndrew

Post by McAndrew »

Blaeu wrote:It took a few experiences with my wife for her to realize that with me, I cannot do what she wants and just "not cum."
Many years ago, before we had even heard of male chastity, my wife liked to control when I came and so quickly learnt what my limits were and so she doesn't expect non-stop frantic.

She loves PIV and expects multiple orgasms. So even after she had come, it was never my turn until she was fully satisfied. This developed into only her coming, if she thought I might be needed again soon.
0 x