Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Numbing cream

Post by Tom Allen »

Atone wrote:
Playerazzi wrote:Well, before you have intercourse, you can have a quickie orgasm on your own.
You do realize this is a chastity forum right? Most of the members here practice Orgasm Denial as well (although at least one doesn't).
Well, don't dismiss that out of hand. A minimized or ruined orgasm beforehand might be worth looking into.

We've experimented with "forcing" me to ejaculate with a vibrator (while still in the device) at night, and then removing it the next morning so I can give Mrs. Edge a little pleasure, and then locking me back up before I get too excited. After several weeks of chastity, it's not a bad option.
0 x
m_gameboy

Post by m_gameboy »

There's quite a bit of research around - google EMLA and premature ejaculation. I have used it with a thick cock sheath and it was sufficient to prevent orgasm (which was our intent)

From the research it seems like the application of EMLA cream about 15 to 20 minutes in advance of penetration is sufficient to delay but not prevent orgasm. Apparently EMLA remains effective after it is absorbed, meaning it will still work after you wash the excess off and therefore you can theoretically use it without a condom or sheath and without numbing your partner. Have not tried that yet , but intend to.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

We've used it. Seems ok but use very sparingly it can cause erection softness if used to liberally. The results are quite good in removing all feeling if applied to the sensitive areas. In the uk you can buy this stuff from boots chemist but it ain't cheap!
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
J Random reader

Post by J Random reader »

Atone wrote: so what did you use?
I have that question too. Can't get EMLA at the local drug stores in the states. We've used the generic drug store anesthetic ointment. It combines two anesthetics. Not easy to find numb enough to last, not too name to stay erect. This is probably my least favorite way to make love. But it still messes with my head. That's fun in its own way.
0 x