Hot-tubs, caged or not?

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Hot-tubs, caged or not?

Post by TwistedMister »

Caged55 wrote:All ok so far, BUT she shares our weekend "adventures" with MrsB who is super curious and wants to see a male being milked (in chastity) and seemed to have some experience on this matter as she used to work on a stud-farm!!!
I dare not delve into this topic too much bar to say the both of them will be attending to my next milking...!! Don't know if I should die of embarrassment now or later, after all we socialize with the B's and how can I look her into the eye after she milked and pegged me?....

So all this may sound very erotic, but it brings with it some very embarrising and potentially awkward situations that I have to deal with. I was fine with providing oral pleasures but now being milked and pegged is a completely new level... The ladies have termed it a "SPA" day in which they get to use me, and I massage both of them afterwards, with me having to take a day off work ontop of it... So I can serve and please!!

... Dare I say, be careful what you wish for?! ... Especially if your wish extends to the unexpected!
Sounds pretty fucking hot to me!
Sounds interesting. Can you tells us which gadget she bought and/or can you upload pics of it?
Yeah, I'd like to know too, please.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Sounds interesting. Can you tells us which gadget she bought and/or can you upload pics of it?
Yeah, I'd like to know too, please.[/quote]

She got me the following "PSE" which my KH has not used on me yet, but this is what the Pro-Dom used, KH hasn't had the time, we've been a bit stressed, but it's use is imminent. It looks are deceiving but had me milked in about 10 minutes

These are the specs I could find....
The electro conductive sphere, measuring approximately 1" in diameter gives this electrode the capability of focusing the electro stimuli very precisely in the region of the male prostate gland. The flexible T-base platform includes a highly specialized wire that withstands metal fatigue, but is flexible enough to mold comfortably within the anal cavity.
When combining this single conductor electrode with another PES single conductor electrode, the the current flows through the prostate to achieve "hands free" ejaculation...

This formed part of a ring slipped over the chastity cage and balls onto or next the base ring....

In many aspects the flexible T-base platform is as important as the 24kt gold plated electro conductive sphere. The T-base platform is designed to enter the anal cavity, and stop at the T-Junction on the outside of the anus, thus, ensuring proper penetration....
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Caged55 wrote:She got me the following "PSE" which my KH has not used on me yet, but this is what the Pro-Dom used, KH hasn't had the time, we've been a bit stressed, but it's use is imminent. It looks are deceiving but had me milked in about 10 minutes
I think you mean P.E.S., here:

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www. ... bVH5srr7bA
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Thanks for correction P.E.S it is, BUT with the testicle ring that seemed to "produce" .... And make the difference and form the "connection" causing me to be milked quiet quickly
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Yes, shorter distance between contact points allows for a stronger signal, a contact on the perineum might work as well.

Pulse width, separation, and intensity can be manipulated to achieve a variety of effects- instead of going quickly, it could be turned into a longer, drawn out exercise that might have a higher level of frustration for you...and a higher level of amusement for her. Or it could be amped up to get you to *almost* a real orgasm...and then suddenly cut back. ;0
0 x
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

Topics can be deceiving! I have been skipping over this thread, thinking it was just a post asking for technical advise on wearing a device in a hot tub. Soooo glad I decided to read it!

Please, continue...!
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Yes, quite a good thread. Anxiously awaiting the next installment...
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Veganpunk wrote:I have been skipping over this thread
Now.. Now. They'll be none of that. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Wow guys... Give me a breather in between sessions, my KH and now MrsB have become very demanding planning "their" SPA sessions which will include my very first milking by my wife, with above mentioned device.

MrsB actually worked on a stud farm, and in passing last week she mentioned, as obviously my wife and her had been talking about our Pro-Dom experience in Vegas, ... That "she" (MrsB) will make sure I am properly milked and "dry"... Not sure quiet what she has in mind, nor what exactly she and my KH talked about, bar to say, the "cat is out of the bag".... I could feel myself go a deep red... With embarrassment but then I need to realize since I have served, and will serve 2 demanding and dominant women I better get used to it, and the pressure my caged penis will exert on the bars of my JB.... PLUS 2016 being a "orgasm-free" year will keep me pent up, with MrsB seemingly in on the "tease and denial" situation. Strangely MrB thinks this is all very amusing and entertaining, I don't know if I could have his demenour but since there is no penetration, and MrsB is hornier than ever, he is reaping some benefit from my "service"...

Strangely, since I realize that my wife/KH is extremely serious about a orgasm-free year, my "need" to please has intensified, and with her enforcing chastity 24/7, and even supervising my weekly shaving and cleanliness routines, there will be no "cheating" and secret masturbation.

"Spa" day coming up next... Caged or not, no longer being an option.... :D
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

WooHoo! : )
0 x