Hot-tubs, caged or not?

Living the real life under lock and key
Caged55

Re: Hot-tubs, caged or not?

Post by Caged55 »

slave d wrote:Perhaps i need to rephrase my question. How would you feel if KH and Mrs B took Mr B away for one of their weekends and you had no part in it ??

d

Actually Mr. B was over-the-moon, Mrs. B came back so horney and he got very lucky... he said she was a different woman, all "juiced" up and ready for him and incredibly horny... so yes, if my wife came back from a weekend where Mr. B is locked, and the key stays home, I think I'd be ok as there is no penetration, only oral sex, no kissing, just a male serving women for a weekend, I could think of worse ways to spend a weekend.... :D
0 x
Lilprincess

Post by Lilprincess »

Anyone else waiting impatiently for the next installment?
0 x
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

My wife and I have been into some crazy sexual fetishes but we feel that our sex life and orientation is none of of anyone else's business. We are not fanatical about being locked up even when it is better not to me. For us, Orgasm Denial is our thing and the chastity cage is the cherry on the top. Make me horny as soon as I put it on.

With vanilla friends, I would not wear it. My past experience in revealing kinks, even to a single friend, resulted in those friends not calling us anymore and the rest of our friends finding out. I do not see any benefit to be locked up in your situation unless you feel that you will mastrubate in the hot tub. :)

Your decision but just keep in mind that when you tell one friend, all friends will soon know. The best way to keep a secret is not to tell anyone at all. I learned that the hard way. Wives talk to other wives and men sometimes will have a negative view of you. Why risk it. I always remind myself that it is only a sex game that is played between me and my wife. No one else.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Lilprincess wrote:Anyone else waiting impatiently for the next installment?
Damn straight! :evil: :mrgreen:
With vanilla friends, I would not wear it. My past experience in revealing kinks, even to a single friend, resulted in those friends not calling us anymore and the rest of our friends finding out.
You really have to know your friends, and what sort of things they will and won't accept. The *majority* of people are probably going to get freaked/squicked out. You can't just tell someone, whom you don't know to be kinky, that *you* are into something that goes beyond their level of comfort- "Hey bro, my wife keeps my junk locked in a cage, you should try it!" is going to get you a look like they think you're on the express train to Crazy Town 99.9999% of the time. Now you're a 'perv' in their minds and a shocking hot'n'juicy tidbit like that will travel almost faster than the speed of light. (The fact that *his* wife may [figuratively] have *his* balls safely tucked away in her pocketbook and he is more thoroughly 'whipped' than you is irrelevant. The difference is that *you* enjoy it while he doesn't, but he's just too much of a puss change it, and has to maintain a facade of 'manliness' in order to assuage his own feelings of inferiority.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Before broaching this subject (Male Chastity) to my wife , now KH, I asked my best (male) friend (Wife/KH is my best friend overall) how he thought I should bring it up to her. I wanted a (relatively) unbiased opinion with a different perspective than my own. That was two years ago. He has not mentioned it to his wife (my Wife/KH's best girl friend) or anyone else. He's a true friend. You know, a good friend will bail you out; a true friend will be sitting in jail with you helping plan your escape.
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

We approached the subject "sensitively" before the actual "reveal". We would talk about women being in charge and in control of relationships etc, so the conversation "naturally" moved into the direction of chastity as an alternative "kink" initially, then a permanent lifestyle, and I also ensured it had nothing to do with my manliness or masculinity.
MrsB was inquisitive and as we had not really "admitted" I was in chastity, the reveal was nerve-racking albeit somewhat "expected"

Anyway.. The hot-tub sessions and Vegas are leading to other erotic opportunities with MrsB wanting to explore strap-on sex etc, and Mr.B still not being very "hot" on the idea of having his cock locked and he knows that there is no way he may interact without being caged - those are the rules set by the ladies ... :D who am I to complain!!!
The ladies feel that a male in chastity poses less of a sexual "power" and with no chance of PIV they feel that oral pleasure is their "right" and a "caged male" is seen different to a male who can sport an erection and intimidate the scenario a little... Not sure if the whole nude hot-tub versus clothed hot-tub sessions openeing this door as our sex was openly displayed... And introducing chastity -

anyhow it certainly got us talking and led to some very erotic episodes which are continued outside the tub....

Maybe I need to start a new thread... The hot-tub and beyond...!!! :?
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Caged55 - It's been a great story and fun to follow and live vicariously! Hope you continue with this thread as well as create "The Hot-Tub and Beyond"! Now are these "very erotic episodes which are continued outside the tub...." with the Mrs. or Mr. & Mrs. B? Or? Thanks for taking us along on the trip!
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Hot-tub-and-beyond really starts in Vegas, the part I did not mention was that my wife was using her strap-on on me and left the door open (I assume on purpose) and MrsB saw me on all 4's taking it, which got her going that she also wanted to try it - on me, as MrB was no way interested in anal play.

Then on our last trip, just KH and myself on our own, my wife decided to arrange a pro-Dom to milk me, and show her/teach her how to milk a man... In chastity!

That was super exiting, if you push the initial feeling of humiliation and total submissiveness out of the way, as she had me restrained in her spreader bar and the pro-Dom first tried various manual devices "unsuccessfully" and used a electro-stimulator and had me completely drained in less than 10 minutes, it was weird having the feeling you needed to pee so urgently but all that flows is your semen...
My wife promptly invested in the device as part of my Oragsm-Free Year she plans to milk me every 2 weeks... (She was so happy that this device worked, that she forfeited seeing a show and blew her budget on this gadget)...

All ok so far, BUT she shares our weekend "adventures" with MrsB who is super curious and wants to see a male being milked (in chastity) and seemed to have some experience on this matter as she used to work on a stud-farm!!!
I dare not delve into this topic too much bar to say the both of them will be attending to my next milking...!! Don't know if I should die of embarrassment now or later, after all we socialize with the B's and how can I look her into the eye after she milked and pegged me?....

So all this may sound very erotic, but it brings with it some very embarrising and potentially awkward situations that I have to deal with. I was fine with providing oral pleasures but now being milked and pegged is a completely new level... The ladies have termed it a "SPA" day in which they get to use me, and I massage both of them afterwards, with me having to take a day off work ontop of it... So I can serve and please!!

... Dare I say, be careful what you wish for?! ... Especially if your wish extends to the unexpected!
0 x
Edgewood

Post by Edgewood »

Caged55 wrote:Then on our last trip, just KH and myself on our own, my wife decided to arrange a pro-Dom to milk me, and show her/teach her how to milk a man... In chastity!
Sooooooooooooooooooo jealous.
0 x
grubber

Post by grubber »

Caged55 wrote:the pro-Dom first tried various manual devices "unsuccessfully" and used a electro-stimulator and had me completely drained in less than 10 minutes, it was weird having the feeling you needed to pee so urgently but all that flows is your semen...
My wife promptly invested in the device as part of my Oragsm-Free Year she plans to milk me every 2 weeks... (She was so happy that this device worked, that she forfeited seeing a show and blew her budget on this gadget)...
Sounds interesting. Can you tells us which gadget she bought and/or can you upload pics of it?
0 x