Chastity Myths

Living the real life under lock and key
fuzzydunlop

Re: Chastity Myths

Post by fuzzydunlop »

You guys can be cynical and all, but chastity saved my marriage after my wife caught me cheating. Neither of us knew what chastity was until my wife's best friend and next door neighbor suggested it to her, because her husband had also been cheating. The crazy thing is my wife doesn't even have the key---the neighbor does. Now my wife and friend have discovered that they like having sex with each other better than with men, and me and the neighbor guy are locked up 24/7 serving our horny, lesbian wives, and we all like it better that way. *curtsey*.
0 x
kris727

Post by kris727 »

tcs wrote:You guys can be cynical and all, but chastity saved my marriage after my wife caught me cheating. Neither of us knew what chastity was until my wife's best friend and next door neighbor suggested it to her, because her husband had also been cheating. The crazy thing is my wife doesn't even have the key---the neighbor does. Now my wife and friend have discovered that they like having sex with each other better than with men, and me and the neighbor guy are locked up 24/7 serving our horny, lesbian wives, and we all like it better that way. *curtsey*.
*bows down in awe* And I think we have a winner!
0 x
kris727

Post by kris727 »

Dev wrote:I love this one...I've read so many variations on it and every time it cracks me up. It's right up there with waking up in a hotel bathtub, packed in ice, and discovering one of your kidneys had been removed during the night (after being drugged and having fabulous sex!). What a night!
And here I thought that happened to everyone at least once! Although it's truly a toss-up as to whether I'd rather lose a kidney, or wake up in a foreign country to find out that I've been sold into slavery for upsetting my wife. :P
0 x
J Random reader

Post by J Random reader »

My balls got so full. They had swollen up. It got so bad I couldn't board a plane. They didn't qualify as carry on. I had to check them through. I was one nervous guy at baggage claim. What if the misses hired the men in black? I might have never seen them again.

So I complained. Lucky break. The misses found a place that made a set of 365 base rings. One for everyday. Each one just the tiniest bit smaller. So my balls are half their normal size. By then my dick had been trained never to get erect. Like the elephant broken with a chain. Once he's learned he can't break the chain a rope will keep him in place. So my dick began to atrophy.

Now NASA is studying my junk. My testicles may collapse in on themselves and become black holes. And studying my ever shrinking penis. They are on the verge of a breakthrough in carbon nanotube technology. The first working space elevator could be named after my dick.
0 x
chasteboi

Post by chasteboi »

J Random reader wrote:My balls got so full. They had swollen up. It got so bad I couldn't board a plane. They didn't qualify as carry on. I had to check them through. I was one nervous guy at baggage claim. What if the misses hired the men in black? I might have never seen them again.

So I complained. Lucky break. The misses found a place that made a set of 365 base rings. One for everyday. Each one just the tiniest bit smaller. So my balls are half their normal size. By then my dick had been trained never to get erect. Like the elephant broken with a chain. Once he's learned he can't break the chain a rope will keep him in place. So my dick began to atrophy.

Now NASA is studying my junk. My testicles may collapse in on themselves and become black holes. And studying my ever shrinking penis. They are on the verge of a breakthrough in carbon nanotube technology. The first working space elevator could be named after my dick.
This happened to me too. My wife now sleeps with the elephant (she has COPD) and my left testicle turned supernova last Wednesday. It hurt a lot more than you might think.
0 x
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

When I got my chastity device, it was a perfect fit, and I was able to instantly wear it overnight. I've had it on for 365 days now non-stop and haven't had any issues with irritation or hygiene. Cleaning this thing is a breeze and I've never once had pinching or any uncomfortable sensation whatsoever. I'll never need to send it back for adjustment or make do with less. My wife totally loved the shiny metal cage from the second she saw it because of how shiny it was.

Also, I didn't get in trouble for paying so much for it using our credit card because I only ever had to buy one device.
0 x
Curiousnotgeorge

Post by Curiousnotgeorge »

deleted
0 x