My wife is catching on fast

Living the real life under lock and key
celticqueens_sub

Re: My wife is catching on fast

Post by celticqueens_sub »

poor wrote:I'll take issue with a part of CQs last post:

'Bottom line, you can't get this wrong as there is no right way to do it.'
Let me explain that better...

If, for example your are fixing a broken machine, replacing a motor etc etc... there are steps you have to take, a series of instructions and or procedures that must be followed or you will not succeed.

MC is not like that, so yes you can fuck up... but you don't have any instructions that if you fail to implement step 3 then you have "failed", perhaps a more pertinent example. I never wear a cage at night for a load of reasons discussed elsewhere and in my blog, this is not me getting it wrong, it is us doing what works for us and in that more detailed context of what works for you is where you can't get it wrong... coz it works for you. I would agree with you, there are pitfalls and bear traps along the way and as you rightly say, there is a lot of advice in these threads that can help you avoid them. (Try not to offend too many folks though... :lol: )
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I think that he meant to write that there is no *one* right way to do this.
;)
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Tom Allen wrote:

I think that he meant to write that there is no *one* right way to do this.
;)
even more clarification.. Thank you Tom
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
curioustncpl

Post by curioustncpl »

Things seem to be going well now. Stayed locked for almost a week straight. Did go for a week without orgasms. I was let out once to be able to sleep for a big day, and a once more for cleaning. Other than that, I stayed locked. There wasn't much teasing going on, but that's ok too. We're settled down into our every day lives. I'm not getting the action/teasing I had hoped for, and that is perfectly ok. I've accepted the way she does things and I don't question and don't push the issue. I still let her know when I'm in the mood. If I'm lucky, she is too and the baby will sleep for a while. Just so happened, the other day, she was in the mood, but for herself only. I loved it! Now I'm pent up and wondering when she'll let me cum again. But dare I ask. She doesn't talk about it, but I know she enjoys keeping me pent up and wanting more. She loves knowing I can't jack off or cum anymore without her permission. She even referred to it as her cock now. :D
0 x
Currently wearing MM Jailbird
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

She even referred to it as her cock now

I know the feeling. My wife/KH texted me last month as I headed to work "Be safe and know that I am fondling a little key to my treasure". This put a smile on my face and a small swell in my CB that she considers it her property. :-)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
curioustncpl

Post by curioustncpl »

Well, today was lucky day for me. Got the best blowjob i've ever had and was also able to satisfy her. Seems that 5 to 7 days may be the norm now for staying locked up. If it works for us, i'm perfectly ok with that. She's let me stay out for the rest of the weekend. It already feels a little weird not being locked up right now. And, i am curious as to how long I can stay locked before I start getting desperate. But, I should be careful what I wish for either. Either way, she's not mean and I still think she feels guilty for keeping me locked more than a few days so I doubt I'll ever be locked for long stretches. Again, that could change, but it's totally up to her.
0 x
Currently wearing MM Jailbird
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Either way, she's not mean and I still think she feels guilty for keeping me locked more than a few days so I doubt I'll ever be locked for long stretches.
LOL, give it a few years.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Atone

Post by Atone »

TwistedMister wrote:
Either way, she's not mean and I still think she feels guilty for keeping me locked more than a few days so I doubt I'll ever be locked for long stretches.
LOL, give it a few years.
agreed, give it some time. Once she realizes that nothing bad is going to happen, that a lot of good is going to happen, and it makes you happy, she will most likely feel less guilty about it and actually believe that this is what you want. Right now it goes against the "story" that she has been taught from an early age.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

curioustncpl wrote:And, i am curious as to how long I can stay locked before I start getting desperate.
The longer I am locked the less desperate I tend to be. I still have the occasional time but they are farther between. And the between time is at a much lower level, I would describe it as satisfying. It is on my mind but not all consuming. It feels good but I don't need more. It just feels good.
0 x
Curiousnotgeorge

Post by Curiousnotgeorge »

deleted
Last edited by Curiousnotgeorge on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x