Orgasms this year: 0

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Tom Allen »

Flattery will get you everywhere 8-)
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

mods a standing O (no not that kind of O!)
Hehe Hey... I get an O standing, sitting, laying down, however and whenever I want haha :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
extremeswinger

Post by extremeswinger »

Hello World. I'm here for some advice on purchasing a new device.

My wife is my mistress and my world.
0 x
Energyhavoc

Post by Energyhavoc »

Hello world. Real person here.

About a decade ago, I fooled around with the CB-2000, then the Curve, then the 3000. Developed some pains which I attributed to the ball-capture style of them, and decided it wasn't worth it and binned the lot.

Years later I picked up a "full belt".. actually a chinese CS-100 knockoff. Awesome feeling, alas, completely unworkable under clothing. And I had thought the Curve was bad.

I didn't think ball-capture was a great idea, but after the HTv2 was out for a while... I kept thinking about it. Bought it last christmas and its been amazing. None of those pains I had with the earlier millers devices and its been everything everyone said it was.

In addition to all this, I got one of the chinese female belts for one of my girlfriends. She doesn't wear it often at all, but... we'll see.

Hi everyone!
0 x
sexy_cheese

Post by sexy_cheese »

Hi there, sexy_cheese here.

I'm relatively new to chastity, did my internet research and found myself coming here a lot (it came up loads in search results). Seemed like an awesome community focused on the lifestyle.

My situation is complicated, and in many ways chastity is working very much like a reverse psychology thing. I'll post about that elsewhere as it's some very specific questions.

Glad to be here otherwise.

Oh, and I got a cheap CB6000s, was very uncomfortable. Until I replaced with an official ring (smoother solid one) and it's awesome now.
0 x
"She waved the keys in front of me and with a sly grin said 'You'll never see these again unless I let you out'" - my wife.
Juliette

Post by Juliette »

Hello and greetings from Argentina ;)

Me and my hubbie have been together for 18 years (I'm 39, he's 40). We have been into some heavy BDSM for several years now, and about a month ago we finally were able to buy The Curve. (It hasn't been easy, buying this sort of gear and having it shipped here is terribly expensive and you never know if it will even get through Customs).

So far, chastity has added a whole new dimension to our life. This forum is amazing - I am so glad I found you guys!

I will be sharing more soon, but for now I will continue reading everyone. English is my second language so I tend to sound terribly formal. You should read me in Spanish! :D

Happy and chaste Thursday to you all!
0 x
NewKeyholderUK

Post by NewKeyholderUK »

Hello All. I'm a UK wife who's hubby has just suggested this as a way to cope with our unequal sex drive.

He's into some other kink stuff and i indulge that. I don't dislike it, but its something I do for him.

Anyway Im here to learn more about this.

Thanks for having me.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

A wonderful welcome to two new KeyHolders to CF. Lots of good information and friendly folks here.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Dearstokes

Post by Dearstokes »

Hi everyone.

We're a scandinavian f/m couple in our mid twenties who have been playing on the kinky side of vanilla for a while now. We're into BDSM, somewhat, and we switch.

I've (the guy) been browsing this forum for a while and really like that the tone is rational and fairly unkinked and not like... well, most other places. I have seen my share of locked up dicks and men with makeup trying to get some knowledge on chastity. Also stumbled upon a lot of female supremacy stuff that kinda scares me to this day.

So.. here we are! Creating an account now because I figured it's nice to have a community to talk to. First and foremost I'm not sure if I'm cut out for chastity due to blue balls destroying me.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Welcome to the Forum Dearstokes. Depending on who you ask there may be some kinked people and also some that are irrational here. ;)

Have your KH setup a separate account, it makes it easier to keep track of who we're talking with.

Again, welcome and hope you enjoy.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve