!
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
frank4use

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by frank4use »

Hi everyone,

New to site and new to chastity world. I am single gay male from California. Joined to learn more about chastity.
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

Welcome!
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Welcome frank4use. We really don't know that much, we just stay at a Holiday Inn. :roll:
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
hopeful

Post by hopeful »

Hello World,

I was thrilled when I ran across your site yesterday. It is so nice to find a site with real people that are not asking for your credit card number. I have been reading as much as I can over the last day and am learning so much. I have so many questions but will try to look them up before just filling up this whole page.

I believe that I have always been submissive. I don’t appear that way to the outside world (6’, 210 pound Firefighter), but I really am much more comfortable being submissive. About a month or 2 ago my Fiancé joked that she was going to let me be the boss in the bedroom. She keeps trying to take it back but I keep telling her “no”. This week I am going to confess that I really want her to become the Boss and that I really want her to take control of my orgasms. I picked the name “Hopeful” because I am Hopeful that she will become my keyholder. I believe that she will first worry that I am asking that we not have sex anymore. I will try to explain that I actually want to have as much sex as she wants, I just want to do nothing more than please her. I will also listen to her concerns and assure her that I love her and just want to share this intimate thing with her. I am also going to show her this site and hope that she can get the answers to the questions that she may have.

I did order a cb-6000 on a whim last week from Ebay. I now realize that it is probably a knockoff because it was very low priced. I received it in the mail on Saturday but was at my Fiancés house so didn’t get it until Sunday morning. After running and then showering I tried it on and really loved it. I used the largest ring size and the largest spacer. I went to a meeting with some friends and then went and watched TV at some other friend’s house. I loved knowing that I had it on. It was like my own little secret. I took it off prior to going back to my Fiancé’s house that night and then put it back on Monday morning before going in to work. Monday night, I moved down 2 ring sizes and 2 spacer sizes and I took it off for a quick cleaning on Wednesday night, but have otherwise been completely locked since Monday morning. (I had not found the advice that I should slowly adjust to it).

I absolutely love being locked up. I was unsure if I was going to be able to do it because of my running and other activities but have found that it has not interfered yet. On Monday I went for a 3 mile run and was pretty sure that I was going to have to stop almost right away and give up on my experiment, but found that it wasn’t that uncomfortable. I have since gone as far as 10 miles with no difficulties. The only problems I have had were some pinching and rubbing of the scrotum that were solved by using a good silicone lotion and I have woken up a few times when I had erections that caused me sudden pain. Still I was able to go back asleep after each one without taking off the cb-6000. I will try a long 20 mile run tomorrow and then take it off prior to going with my Fiancé to my Firefighters Christmas Party.

I am looking forward to asking many questions and sharing the story of how this works out. Thanks again for being here so that I know that I am not alone.

P.S. I am not a spammer!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

hopeful wrote:I am looking forward to asking many questions and sharing the story of how this works out. Thanks again for being here so that I know that I am not alone.
Nope, not alone. The annual sales of chastity devices is in the tens of thousands, so *somebody* knows about them. It's just a matter of time before they become as mainstream as vibrators.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Tom Allen wrote:
Nope, not alone. The annual sales of chastity devices is in the tens of thousands, so *somebody* knows about them. It's just a matter of time before they become as mainstream as vibrators.
Tom,

I guess that makes most of us early adopters. And gee, you're like a founding father!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Tom Allen wrote:The annual sales of chastity devices is in the tens of thousands, so *somebody* knows about them.
Wouldn't this be two or three of thousands? You have to take into account how many devices each of own!
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Locked by LRC wrote:
Tom Allen wrote:The annual sales of chastity devices is in the tens of thousands, so *somebody* knows about them.
Wouldn't this be two or three of thousands? You have to take into account how many devices each of own!
Yeah, I suspect that 30% to 60% of men who have bought one unit will purchase a few more, either as an upgrade or as a replacement.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

danj wrote:I guess that makes most of us early adopters. And gee, you're like a founding father!
Early adopters and pioneers, yes, but seriously, even though I've been writing about it for the last 10 years or so, I can hardly be called a founding anything. I was making my own steel cages back then, but that was only *after* I discovered the Altairboy website in the mid-90s (while surfing on AOL with an external dial-up modem, by the way) and saw examples of the full belts, and descriptions of people using plumbing fittings. Online web stores already had "Gates of Hell" units, and I think that somebody (The Stockroom, maybe?) had what was called a "Stallion Guard", which was essentially a leather strap & steel ring Gates of Hell with a cage at the tip. I eventually bought one, too. Was quite bulky and obvious in pants.

In the late 90s, Frank & Doris Miller began selling their CB2000, which was actually built from acrylic rings and cut rods, glued together. It wasn't until a bit later that they decided that there was enough of a market to invest in having it molded. I'm guessing it might have cost about $5,000 to $10,000, but that's a different field of manufacturing than I'm familiar with, so it's just a guess. But think about it - they must have had enough interest in the early assembled units to make them decide it was worth the investment. The people who bought *those* units were the real founding fathers. I'm just a Johnny-come-lately.
0 x